35

Jimin

*Three years later*

"WHO TOOK MY EXPENSIVE FACE CREAM?" Aera shrieks out to us, running into the living room. We all stare at her with wide eyes. She's worse than me when she's mad. 

"It was...expensive?" Seokjin hyung squeaks and Aera fumes even more. 

"Yes, obviously! Last in stock too, ugh. I knew it was you!" She frowns and storms up to him, grabbing a pillow and smacking him. He yells and grabs it away from her and hits her back, the impact making her bounce to the floor. 

A small chuckle bursts out of me and Aera glares in my direction. "You guys always team up, it's not fair." She crosses her arms and looks at everyone. "Better keep one eye open when all of you are sleeping." 

We all start laughing and she storms away, grumbling to herself. 

"Cute." Yoongi hyung snorts and I grin. Yes, very cute. 

"That face cream was really nice. My face is younger and more elastic than it's ever been. You can't blame me for taking it," I hear Seokjin hyung say. 

"You know what to get for her birthday then," I tell him, getting up from my chair and walking over to my room, now shared permanently with Aera.

I find her in my closet, looking for clothes. 

"Whatcha doing?" She jumps and turns from my sudden voice, clutching her chest. She narrows her eyes, still annoyed. Ah, this girl.

"Oh, it's you. Are you done laughing with your boyfriends?" She turns back around and shuffles through her clothes and mine. 

"Meh, they're boring. I rather have fun with my fiancee." I walk behind her and wrap my arms around her waist, kissing her neck. I know she's trying to hide her smile.

She sighs, finally turning around. "We're leaving for Vegas tomorrow, Jimin-ssi. And from what I see, NONE of you are packing or packed."  

"We'll do it later," I say, burying my face into her neck. 

"No, do it now. I want all of you to get up and start packing now." She demands and I lift my head up. 

"Fine, grumpy." I frown and roll my eyes, walking to the front lazily. Bossy Butt.
"Guys," I call out and they turn their heads to look at me. "Aera wants all of us to quote-unquote, start packing now."

"Why?" Jungkook whines, slouching into his seat. 

"We're leaving tomorrow, Kook." Namjoon hyung says and stretches his arms. 

They all groan and get up, walking slowly to their rooms. I mean, she forces us to get stuff done. No complaints, to be honest.

I walk back to our room and she's on the floor, packing a suitcase for the both of us. I sit by her and she smiles at me, her eyes lifting up and her face glowing. My beautiful girl. 

Without thinking twice, I asked her to marry me around two months ago right on New Year's Day. The ring I picked out for her with the guys sits prettily on her finger and I can't keep my eyes off it. The diamond suits her hand so much and it reminds me every day of how lucky I am. 

We were alone, snow falling around us while we sat at our favorite park. The amount of joy when I saw those eyes fill with happy tears as she nodded yes can never be explained. 

I can't believe it's real, she's going to be my wife. 

And I have big plans for it. 

"I'm so excited!" She squeals hugging one of my shirts she was packing to her chest. "We're gonna go to the Grammys, go to casinos, party, do a concert." She sighs. "I just can't wait."