Chapter-2{Mysterious Classroom}

Lelouch POV

Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing School.A unique school which is created in order to create 'Elites' in the society.I was interested in this school because of this reason.What defines the word 'Elite'?

It is the select group that is superior in terms of ability or qualities to the rest of a group or society.From a very young age I learned that I was different from other kids.My intelligence is unparalleled among my peers.

What would happen when an 'Elite' goes to the institute that is dedicated to produce 'Elite'?

Will they surpass the term 'Elite'?

I originally didn't want to go the school because it prohibits outside communication for 3 years because I will be separated from Nunnally for 3 years but for her 13th birthday she wished me to go this school as she noticed my interest.

She is an angel.I swear I am not an siscon [lies]. 

That's why I decided to enroll in the school.

'Elites'?Huh.

Will there be someone worth challenging or in better words crushing.

I hope this school entertains me[smirks].

Note:-Lelouch is arrogant because he has not met anyone who rivals him in intelligence yet

Sora POV

It's regular day where me and my step-sister Shiro were grinding the recently released new game to finish it. It was called 'Dark Souls'.It was easy I don't get why people consider this difficult as we completed this with no death and fastest time in the entire world by a large margin within our first try.While I was about to grind another game a email suddenly popped in the screen.While me and Shiro would have usually ignored it but the content caught our attention.

Dear Blank,

We hereby humbly invite you siblings to our school called Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing School dedicated to instruct and foster the generation of people that will support the country in the future. The students are given a high degree of freedom in order to closely mimic real life.Before you think about declining we will give you one information that might make you interested.There are people in here that can defeat you in terms of intelligence and intellect.

Interesting how do they know us we are siblings and they used the word 'intelligence' and 'intellect.So I assume they know about our physical capacities.

''What do you think Shiro?''I asked amused of the situation.

''Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing School is known as the number 1 school in Japan and is unique for its's feature where there is no outside contact is allowed and for it's 100% guarantee that you can get into any colleges or universities once you graduate and also famous for it's people getting expelled easily and if the mail which I presume is sent by government it is not hard for them to know our information. Nii whatever you decide I am fine with it as long as I am with you.''replied Shiro with her cute and angelic voice.