Chapter-3{More Mysteries?}

Sana Hiroshi POV

After Koro Sensei introduced himself I decided to ask him some of the crucial questions without making me seem more intelligent and smart as I would still like my placement in this class to be an mistake on the school's part even though it is highly unlikely.

''Um Sensei why are there only two students in this class?"I asked Koro Sensei feigning an confused expression where as Ayanokouji listened with an curious expression as well.

"Nuruhuhuhuhu Don't tell me you two can't guess that this school is special" says Koro Sensei with an teasing expression while still smiling.What does he mean by saying 'this school is special'.

I think it's obvious this school is special while on the front it guarantees hundred percent employment after graduation and by allowing no contact outside for the next three years.Anyone can guess this school is 'special'.

''What do you mean by that Sensei?"I asked him still feigning an clueless expression.Meanwhile Ayanokouji is still staring at both of us without speaking an single word.

Without answering my question he distributed the school rule book and decided to explain the basic rules of this school ''You will live in dorms and your ability to leave campus and contact outside world will be limited but there is no need to worry as this school has every daily needs you essentially need including entertainment.''

''To buy things in this school instead of the currencies that you normally use in the outside world,In this school you buy thing with points.For starters this month you will be allocated 50,000 points.''

''One point will be equivalent to one yen in currency.In this school you can buy anything using points.Points will be allocated at the start of the month.This school judges students based on their proficiency."

Basically the explanation was same as canon while the only difference is instead of 100,000 points we got allotted 50,000 points.

I still decided to continue my act while faking excitement over the points we are given as even 50,000 yen is luxury for an ordinary high school student for 'every' month.

''Nuruhuhuhuhu for your question Sana-kun it's unfortunate but it cannot be revealed for the time being.'' said Koro-sensei with an mysterious smile.

He is being very suspicious but I can't ask anymore questions as I am portraying as an average student.

''That it for today.The classes will officially start from tomorrow. You can use your free time to familiar yourselves with the school campus. Nuruhuhuhuhu I am looking forward towards spending the next three years with my lovely students.'' said Koro-sensei as he hopped out of the glass frivolously.

I am still not used to his creepy laughter. Koro-Sensei walked out of the classroom leaving me and Ayanokouji alone in the classroom once again.

''Nice to meet you.My name is Ayanokōji Kiyotaka.My hobbies are reading and playing piano.I am looking forward towards spending the next three years with you.''

Wow,I am amazed.I didn't expect him to speak up first in contrast to his introduction in the LN,He introduced himself very well this time.Maybe it is because there are only two of us in this class.

''Nice to meet you as well,My name is Sana Hiroshi.My hobbies are playing games and drawing.I am also looking forwards spending the next three years with you.''

Actually I am not but still I introduced myself in an average way.

''Ayanokōji-kun shall we go check out the school?'' I said with an friendly smile.