Chapter-4{Sayonara Peaceful Life}

Sana POV

*Ringgggggggg*

''Is it morning already?''I mutter to myself as I begin to check the time.I brushed and took an bath.I made an simple toast for the breakfast.

I wore the school uniform and went outside the room.I did not see Ayanokōji in the hallway.Maybe he went ahead to the class.

I walked in the elevator and the instant my eyes scanned the people in the elevator I knew it was trouble.There was an well-built young man of above average height with straight shoulder-length blonde hair and brown eyes staring at the hand mirror in his hand regardless of the surrounding,an handsome young man with black hair and violet eyes conversing with Sora and Shiro.

It was Rokusuke Kōenji and Lelouch vi Britannia respectively.

''Yo glasses-kun."said Sora waving his hands towards me.Shiro also nodded to me beside him.It seems like she is still overwhelmed by the atmosphere.

''Good morning Sora-san and Shiro-san."I had no choice but to greet them with an smile.How troublesome.

''This is glasses-kun.''Sora pointed his hands towards me and introduced me to Lelouch.

"Nice to meet you glasses-kun.My name is Lelouch Lamperouge.Address me as Lelouch.''said Lelouch with an flawless ikemen smile.

''My name is Sana Hiroshi.Nice to meet you Lelouch-san and can you please address me by my name.''I introduced myself to Lelouch.

It seems like Lelouch,Sora and Shiro are in the same class as they seem familiar with each other already.I wonder which class they were assigned to.

''Sure glasses-kun.''Lelouch said to me with an smirk.Sigh Lelouch Lamperouge another main character.Why am I keep on getting involved with these troublesome guys.

''Ah, I am so beautiful.I am the pinnacle of perfection.''muttered Koenji to himself as he spoke to his own reflection.Normal people would either ignore him or frown at his narcissistic remark but unfortunately people around me were not normal.

''You sure are confident at yourself narcissist-kun.''sneered Lelouch with an mocking expression towards Koenji.

''Hah consider yourself blessed skinny-boy for you are witnessing the very definition of perfection.''said Koenji looking at his hand mirror and not paying any attention to Lelouch.

As I thought Rokusuke Kōenji is an extremely enigmatic person.Even though he never paid any attention towards Lelouch he can still conclude that he is indeed skinny.From the canon during the island test he also noticed the abnormality of the ship going around the island too.So I can conclude that even though Kōenji seems indifferent towards everything except himself he is still very observant of the surroundings.

Lelouch was about to retort but the elevator has reached the ground floor and Kōenji left as soon the door of it opened.

''Well I will be on my way then,See you later Sora-san,Shiro-san and Lelouch-san.''I bid farewell to the three as I don't want to expose Class 1-E yet.

I took a detour to ensure that no one was following me.There is nothing wrong with being cautious.I finally reached Class 1-E.

I entered the class and as expected Ayanokōji was already here and Koro-sensei is yet to come.

''Good morning Ayanokōji-kun it seems you got here early.''I greeted Ayanokōji while taking my seat.

''Good morning Sana,Yeah I was not able to sleep well so I woke up earlier.''said Ayanokōji with an reasonable reason.