College Francoise Dupont

MAX'S POV

I've been in Paris for a few days and uh, I kinda like it. Today is the day I get to go to the new school. My alarm woke me up. I brushed my teeth and took a quick bath. I got dressed. I wore my ring and my blue leather jacket which are my favorites. I grabbed my backpack with school supplies and my skateboard.

"Ready for your first day?" Zero asked.

"Yep" I said. Zero smiled and went inside my pocket.

I left my room and greeted uncle Carl. We went to the dinning table to eat our breakfast. When we were done, uncle Carl went to work and I skate to school.

After a few minutes, I reached the school, College Francoise Dupont. The building was three story tall and the front of the building has eight large arched windows. I enter the center of the school which is an open air courtyard. The courtyard is made up of slate grey concrete, with white lines painted on to make a basketball court. On either side of the courtyard is a basketball hoop hanging by a gray support. There are a set of green metal stairs on either side of the courtyard, leading up to the second floor rooms. There were various rooms including locker rooms, bathrooms, nurse's office and several classrooms. I managed to find the principal's office and knock at the door.

"Come in" said the voice from the other side. I opened the door and saw a man wearing a brown jacket sitting down. He has large, bushy black eyebrows, grey sideburns, a beard and a light grey mustache. He is bald on top of his head. "Hello Max Phantom. My name is Mr Damocles. I'm the principal of this school"

"Uh huh" I said, sounding uninterested.

"Your father and your uncle have told me all about you. How you are always rebellious, bullying students and caused troubles in your old school" he said.

"They have?" I asked. "Tell me, how did my dad know of this school?"

"Your uncle sometimes tells him about everything in Paris. I believe he must have told him about the school" he explains. "Your father pleaded with me, begged me to make you a better person. Honestly I wouldn't want to see a young man such as yourself perish into darkness. So I told the teachers about you and I promise you'll have a bright future here"

"Sounds like fun" I said sarcastically.

"I'm only doing this because of your father's plead and your uncle. He and I are good friends" principal Damocles said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes. Your uncle is well known here, he's a kind and gentle man. People will be surprised to find out that his nephew is a bully" he said. "No wonder the mayor knows him"

"Whatever" I said.

"You can leave now" he said.

I leave the office and slammed the door. I stopped at the classroom and took a deep breath. "Let's get this over with" I opened the door and went inside. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me.

"You must be the new student" the teacher said as she gives me a warm smile. She was tall and light skinned with reddish orange hair.

"Yes, that's me" I said.

"My name is Miss Bustier and I've heard all about you from the principal. Could you introduce yourself to the class"

MARINETTE'S POV

I was jotting down what Miss Bustier was saying when I hear the door opened. I didn't bother looking, I just kept writing.

"You must be the new student" Miss Bustier said. "New student?"