Chapter 1

Jiu:Babe get up. You have to get ready for work hm?

Yoohyeon:Ani. I dont feel good.

Jiu:Stop lying. You used that excuse to much. Just quit working at the restaurant. I can just give you money.

Yoohyeon:Im not a prostitute nor a stripper.

Jiu:Baby i wasnt saying it like that. Its just your always tired and i hate it. We couldn't even celebrate our six month anniversary because you were working and came home extremely tired.

Yoohyeon(sits up):I still feel bad about that. Ill make it up to you tonight. (Calls the restaurant) Oh ne. I quit. Bye (hangs up) Now can i sleep please?

Jiu:Fine. (Gets out of bed)

Yoohyeon:Where you going?

Jiu:To my home office.

Yoohyeon:No. Stay in bed.

Jiu:Why?

Yoohyeon:Can i give you a preview of what will go on tonight?

Jiu:Yeah sure (sits on the bed)

Yoohyeon(kisses Jiu)

Jiu(Kisses back):How is this a preview we always kiss.

Yoohyeon:Shhh and just let me give you a preview.

Yoohyeon slowly started to kiss Jiu passionately. Jiu returned the kiss hovering over Yoohyeon. Yoohyeon wrapped her arms around Jius neck to deepen the kiss. Jiu hands went around Yoohyeon waist slowly unbuttoning Yoohyeon shirt. Yoohyeon face went red and she stopped Jiu.

Yoohyeon:Now go to work okay?

Jiu:Im not going to the building. Iol be in my home office understand?

Yoohyeon:Okay baby.

Jiu:Make sure you feed Park Jimin please.

Yoohyeon:Baby i know our son has to eat.

Jiu:Do you think he wants us to adopt him?

Yoohyeon:We will find out today once hes awake. We wont force him. We did a good job baby. I understand if he doesnt want us though. We both work alot and it sucks but we cant control that. Hes five and understands things that he shouldn't so we have to be understable if he doesnt want us as his parents. After all we keep him hidden Jiu.

Jiu(looks down):I feel really bad Yoohyeon. I love him in ways a father should love his son.

Yoohyeon(hugs Jiu):Baby its okay dont cry.

Park Jimin(listening)

Yoohyeon:Ill go start breakfast okay? Ill make your coffee now go work.

Jiu:Yoohyeon when can we... You know?

Yoohyeon(blushes and chuckles):Soon baby. Remember no rush?

Jiu(nods):No rush.

Jiu gave Yoohyeon a small kiss and walked to her home office. Park Jimin immediately ran from the door and into his room. He opened his laptop and his books and started studying. A few minutes later Yoohyeon fully got out of bed and put on her pjs and headed into the kitchen. She gave Jiu her coffee and gently knocked on Jimin door.