Chapter 2

Outside Backyard Jiyoo House 11:30am Seoul South Korea

.

.

.

.

Yoohyeon sat down with Jimin and watched him study. She looked up at the sky which was dark clouds. Jimin hates storms and Yoohyeon felt bad.

Yoohyeon:It might storm today. Will you be okay? You can sit on Appa and I room.

Jimin:Jinjja? Will Appa be mad?

Yoohyeon:Aniyo.

Jimin:Eomma?

Yoohyeon:Ne?

Jimin(looks at a paper):I drew you and Appa. You two look so peaceful cuddling and sleeping.

Yoohyeon(Looks at the paper):Is the boy you?

Jimin(nods)

Yoohyeon:You can always come sleep with us.

Jimin:But i thought you and appa might want alone time.

Yoohyeon(Looks at Jimim):In our eyes you always come first son we promise that.

Jiu(comes outside):Sua and Siyeon life to get Siyeon daughter and Winter will be here too!

Yoohyeon(nods):Can i show Appa the drawing?

Jimin(nods)

Yoohyeon(Shows Jiu):He wants to sleep and cuddle with us Jiu.

Jiu(nods):Okay we can do that. It might storm as well Son but i promise wd will at least go out to eat.

Jimin:Thank you Appa.

Jiu(hears a knock at the door):I thinks its the people baby.

Yoohyeon:Already? They are too early to come in get him.

Jiu(goes and opens the door):H-hello.

Social Worker:Wheres Park Jimin?

Jimin(hids behind Yoohyeon)

Jiu(rolls eyes):Hes outside with our dogs and my girlfriend.

Workers:Jimin have you made your decision yet?

Jiu(Goes to her):Dont be rude. Hes just a little kid he needs more time.

Worker:Hes been here for five months. He needs to make a decision now. Either he lets you signs the paper now or we take him. Thats final. We can just take him actually.

Yoohyeon:Your not touching my son. (Shields Jimin)

Jimin(looks at Jiu)

Jiu(looks at Jimin then the worker):Your not taking our son.

Worker:Is that a threat Ms.Kim?

Jiu:Thats m-

Jimin:Im staying here. I don't want to leave but i want you to leave! Go away!! Your just like the old family! (Cries)

Jiu(picks up Jimin and holds him close):Dont cry okay? (Signs the paper)

Yoohyeon(Signs it as well):Now get the hell off my property. After all i guess you didnt know my boyfriend here owns your building.