Final Chapter

Few Years Later

.

.

.

.

Taeyeon gave birth to a boy and name him Kai. The members didn't have any kids. Yoohyeon woke up on top of Jiu and yawned and realized she got a missed call. She grabbed her phone and called her uncle back.

Yoohyeon:Hey Uncle Key.

Key:Are you getting ready for the wedding?

Yoohyeon:Eh? Oh shit I forgot. Ne. Getting dressed now.

Key:Remember the surprise for your mom?

Yoohyeon:Of course see you soon. (Hangs up) Daddy get up. We need to get ready for the wedding.

Minji(sleep):We already had our wedding.

Yoohyeon:Daddy my moms wedding.

Minji(wakes up):Mmm okay.

Taeny Wedding

.

.

.

.

Tiffany and Taeyeon was standing infront of each other smiling but Tiffany already knew Taeyeon was feeling a little upset that her father wasn't at the wedding.

Tiffany:Baby whats wrong?

Taeyeon(holding back tears):Nothing.

Tiffany:Before we get to the you can kiss your bride part because we will quick to that after this. Tae I know your upset because your father couldn't make I can feel how upset you are.

Taeyeon(holds Tiffany hands):Please lets just get to the kissing part (smiling)

Tiffany(stares at Taeyeon):We been friends over 10 years. Been dating for 7 while we were friends. You had Sua Yoohyeon amd Winter and ive been there all the time. You had our son Kai and i wouldn't ask for more. I know you want him here and it breaks my heart that hes not. I just want you to be happy. Take the mask off of him. (Points to the guy) Theres one more thing.

Taeyeon:Did you buy the mask I wanted ?!? The Black LED one with INVU on it?

Tiffany(smiles):Maybe.

Taeyeon (Takes off the mask):I- you... Fucker... (Hugs her father)

Tiffany:And I did get the mask too. I love your song so why not?

Minji(smiling):She looks just like him.

Yoohyeon(staring at Minji with hearteyes)

Mr.Tae:Surprise! Your kids got me here with a help of Tiffany. I wouldn't miss thia no matter what. I know we had our differences but your still my daughter and i know this mean alot to you. And yes I did walk you down the aisle with your mask. Like my daughter asked for skip to the kissing part.

Later on that night

.

.

.

.

Minji was reading a book while Yoohyeon was on the phone. Again they went six months with out sex and it was bothering Yoohyeon heavily. She was needy for Minji. Yoohyeon sat in Minji lap amd slowly removed the book From Minjis hand.