Chapter 7

3pm

.

.

.

.

After practice Minji hurried and left and got dressed. She grabbed her keys walked out the door. Yoohyeon followed and Minji looked at from Yoohyeon. Yoohyeon grabbed Minji face and made her look at her. Minji rolled her eyes and looked away. Yoohyeon grabbed Minji face again and made Minji look at her.

Yoohyeon:Are you mad at me daddy?

Minji:Im busy Yoohyeon we can talk later. (Lools at his watch) Where is Lisa?

Yoohyeon:You can't be mad at me forever.

Minji(ingores Yoohyeon):Lisa come on now.

Yoohyeon(pins Minji against the car):Stop being a fucking dick and fucking talk to me. I was just fucking joking with you because I want you to rearrange my insides (turns red heavily)

Minji(turns red):You could've just ask Yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon:Stop calling me Yoohyeon(crosses arms and pouts) You can call me Baby Babe Honey Wife Mommy Slut Brat Princess Beautiful.

Minji(chuckles):Okay baby stop pouting hm?

Minji grabbed Yoohyeon throat and pulled her into a kiss. Yoohyeon was softly moaning while kissing Minji gripping on her shirt. Yoohyeon slowly slid her hand down Minji boxer and gently touched the tip of Minjis member. A car pulled up causing Yoohyeon to remove her hand which made Jiu slightly upset but she blushed and looked at Jennie and Lisa walking to them.

Lisa:This is my girlfriend Jennie Kim. Jennie this is Kim Minji and his girlfriend Kim Yoohyeon.

Jennie:I know exactly who they are. I was friends with Yoohyeon. Yoohyeon was my dorm roomate. Yoohyeon and I messed around a few time. We never fucked but how do you think she has all of those kinks?

Yoohyeon:J-jennie you know most of them I found out on my known.

Jennie(laughs):I know that im just saying.

Minji (gets a little angry and jealous):How about you pick your six bodyguards and men make sure the money is real and make sure its enough.

Lisa(pulls Minji to the side):I didn't know they messed around.

Minji:Yoohyeon never told me either.

Lisa:I kinda dont like it

Minji:Me either.

Jennie(picks six bodyguards and looks at Yoohyeon):Im sorry i didnt know you never told him.

Yoohyeon(sighs):Its fine but Minji is a every jealous person.

Jennie:At least you know he cares.

Yoohyeon:Jennie he hates liars and i lied to him about saying that i found all my kinks by myself.

Jennie:Come on your overreacting.

Yoohyeon:Am I? Your boyfriend seem pissed off too.

Jennie:Oh shit... I never told him.(face plam)

Yoohyeon:See?

Jennie:Its been so long since we even did that. At least i didn't take your virginity.(laughs and places hand on Yoohyeon shirt)