Chapter 9

9:40am Kim Office

.

.

.

.

Minji walked into her father office with Taeyeon Tiffany and Yoohyeon behind her. Mr.Kim immediately stood up and walked towards Minji. Minji hurried and swung a right hook to her father face. Mr.Kim stood up and looked at Minji angrily.

Minji:YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!! YOU LIED TO ME. THAT WOMAN IS MY MOTHER?! SHES ALIVE AND MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE?!?! LEE SIYEON AND LEE YUBIN ARE MY BROTHERS!!? Your a fuxking dog. I should kill you.

Taeyeon:Thats enought Minji.

Minji:Your not my mother please.

Yoohyeon:But you called her mother in law earlier. So you used her to get information feom your dad which means you used me to get close to my mom. That makes you a dog Minji. (Walks away)

Minji(pulls Yoohyeon back and gently kisses her):I promise i didn't use you nor your mom.(Siyeon and Sua walks in)

Mr.Kim:They used you Minji. For the fame For the money. How do you think you and Yoohyeon met again at school? I knew Taeyeon will tell you the truth about everything expect she usatisfied get everything she has now. That bitch shes with now Tiffany changed Taeyeon. She was into me. She loved me went on dates. I brought her a home a car and toys for a child name Yoohyeon who isnt even mine. This is what i get in return.

Taeyeon:You will not make this seem like this was my fault. You keep lying. I went on a date with you. Just one because I thought you was a good guy. When i had Sua first her father wasn't around you wasn't around like you said you was. I didn't know at the time you already had Minji. Only person who was there for Sua and Yoohyeon was Tiffany. Shit i didnt know what after I had Sua you had Siyeon. After Yoohyeon you had Yubin. Crazy right? Then I had Winter And Siyeon had Katrina before went came along. So you tell me who the fuck is lying. One thing Kim Taeyeon doesn't do is lie. Ill be damned to lie to make a man satisfied.

Tiffany(bites her bottom lip but then grabs Mr.Kim):So buddy what else do you want to lie about.

Mr.Kim:I killed the guy that took that woman out. Your mother is still alive. Ill turn myself in.

Siyeon:S-so your telling me Jiu is hyung? Dami is my dongsaeng?

Minji:Exactly.

Siyeon:So your out here fucking anything you can get your hands on?

Tiffany(Lets him go)

Siyeon(punches Mr.Kim in the face):Yah! At least im a Lee. (Pumches him again) Come on hit me back hm? (Kicks him)

Sua:Siyeon come here and sit now.

Siyeon:But we are having fun.

Sua:Are you disrespecting me?

Siyeon(Lets Mr.Kim go and sits down)

Yubin(walks in without looking):Appa are we still on for dinner tonight? Hyung isnt answering his phone so i was w-(looks up) The hell is going on.

Minji:How about you ask our dad hm?

Yubin:What? I knew it!! Siyeon i told you Jiu was our brother. But why is our father beaten up?