Chapter 6

Jiyoo House Practice Room Seoul South Korea

.

.

.

.

The group went over the each dances about four to five times no breaks. Minji looked around to see how tired everyone was and how Jimin was asleep on the couch.

Minji:Good every one. No more practicing its okay. You all rest well.

Yoohyeon:Are you sure?

Minji:100%. Katrina can you Take Jimin to his room please?

Katrina(picks up Jimin):Ne but where is h-

Winter:Ill take you. (Leaves)

Yoohyeon:Im telling you they like each other.

Jiu:Just because they get shy around each other?

Yoohyeon:You did around me and look where we are now.

Sua(Yawns):We better head home.

Minji:No its okay you can rest here. I promise its okay. You all worked really hard.

Siyeon:Ahh thank you Minji.

Yoohyeon:Dont worry you all will have your own room. Its names on door.

Handong:Are they soundproof?

Yoohyeon:Of course. I got them installed today actually.

Gahyeon:Good.

Dami:Ill shower first(runs off)

Jiyoo Room

.

.

.

.

Yoohyeon and Jiu both took a shower and laid down. Yoohyeon laid on top of Jiu and was gently was playing in Jiu softly smiling and laughing. Jiu smiled and softly laughed. Jimin peeked through the door softly and smiled. He slowly closed the door and knocked on it. Jiu answered the door and Jimin walked in ans Jiu closed the door behind him. She picked Jimin and started to tickle him while carrying him to bed. Jimin started laughing while playfully pushing Jiu away. Jiu laughed and looked at Yoohyeon before whispering into Jimin ear. Jimin went and started to tickle Yoohyeon and Jiu did the same. After awhile they all started to cuddle.

Yoohyeon:Jimin wanted to sleep with us.

Jiu:Thats fine.

Jimin:Really?

Jiu:Of course. I want my son sleeping with us.

Yoohyeon(smiles):But no video game.

Jiu:Just one round?

Yoohyeon:Ani he doesnt nees to play them type of games baby.

Jiu(pouts):Please baby?

Yoohyeon(smirks):Depends if you can change my mind.

Jiu(turns red)

Jimin:Can i go play with spiderman for alittke more before coming in here to sleep?