Brunos tower

As I was walking up to Bruno's tower I heard abuela and Isabella talking. I sneak passed them and go to Bruno's door. I finally made it so I turn the door knob to get inside. When I open it I see an hourglass shape corridor with sand falling behind it. I walk up to it to touch the sand and say, "Casita. Can you turn of the sand?" It moves the tiles so it says 'I can't help you in there'

"You can't help in here?" 'No, I'm sorry. Please be careful in there it's dangerous.' "I'll be fine. I need to do this. For you, for abuela. Maybe a little for me. Find the vision, save the mir-AHHH"

I fell face first in a pile of sand. I lifted my head up and lifted my glasses so the sand would fall out. I look up and see so. Many. Stairs. I heard something behind me. It was a tucán. "Oh hello, lot of stairs. At least I'll have a friend- nope you flew away immediately. Alright. Welcome to the family madrigal...There are so many stairs in the casa of madrigal...You'd think that there would be another way to get so high cause we're magical but no...Bruno your room is the worsttt!"

  I finally get to the top just to find out that there's no bridge to get to the other side! I grabbed a wood plank with rope attached around it and threw it to a cliff so it would stay and I could Tarzan my way to the other side. I check to make sure it stays. "Okay, I can do this. Wha-ooOooOoo. WHOO!"

  I stomped and a big piece of the floor fell off. I look over the cliff to see when it's going to hit the floor so did the tucán. We both flinched when it finally hit the ground. The bird.. glared at me? I was confused so I walked to the entrance. We both looked in the entrance. I was almost to the entrance then a pot fell over and rats went in to a mural? Of bruno. One got stuck on his nose. The tucán made scared noises.

  The door was creaking. The bird flew away. "Quitter!" I walked into the room and saw a circle full of sand. I heard creaking and it was getting darker so I turned around quickly and the door shut. I turn back around and see Theres a bunch of green light dots coming from the sand so I grabbed one and it was a piece of glass.I started picking them up and putting the pieces together. "Me?"

Sand started falling quickly so I rush to get all the other pieces. When I think I have all of them I turn to leave but then my glasses fall off. I catch them then put them back on and see that I missed one.

I run over to it and start digging for it but that's taking forever so I just plung my hand in the sand. I finally get it and rush over to the door and start to try to push it open. Then I realized there's a handle so I hurt my shoulder for absolutely nothing. (😒💅)

I rush out of there and briskly walk over to my room..