Casita..

"Abuela! It's ok, everything's- we're going to see the miracle! The magic!" I said with a smile and excitement to abuela.

"What are you talking about? Look at our home! Look at your sister?!"

  "Please just-. Isabella wasn't happy. She-"

  " of course she isn't happy you ruined her proposal."

  "No no no no. She needed me to ruin it and then we did all this. And the candle burned brighter and the cracks. That's why I'm in the vision. Im going to save the miracle!"

"You have to stop (Y/n)! The cracks started with you. Bruno left because of you. Luisa's losing her powers, Isabella's is going out of control because of you! I don't know why you weren't given a gift but that's not an excuse for you to hurt this family!"

  And that's when I realized, "I will never be good enough for you. Will I? No matter how hard I try- no matter how hard any of us try's. Luisa will never be strong enough for you. Isabella won't be perfect enough for you. Bruno left our family because you only saw the worst in him."

  "Bruno didn't care for this family!"

  "No. He loves this family! I love this family! We all love this family! You are the one who doesn't care. You're the one breaking this family!"

  "Don't you ever-!"

  "The miracle is dying because of you!"

I was shocked when those words came out of my mouth but it's the truth it's all her fault. She's the one ruining this family. Not me nor anyone else. Just. Her.

*CRACK*

A huge crack divided us between me and abuela. Everyone was shocked and scared. We all noticed the candle burning out when tío Felix said, "The candle!"

  I had to get the candle before it blows out. I started running up to it. "Casita! Get me up there!"

  I heard Camilo and Isabella coming to get me but I kept running. Camilo tried to get my attention by saying, "(Y/n)! Please come back down I don't want to lose you too!"

  "I'm sorry Camilo but I have to save the miracle no matter what!"

  He almost got to me but then the light on his door flickered off which means he lost his magic...

  Everyone started losing there gifts. I was so close to the candle stretching every inch of my body ignoring my mamas and papas calls for me.

Casita was trying to help me but it was dying and I didn't have much time left to get the candle but I soon got it and fell with the casita almost crushing me. Thankfully casita got to me on time.

When everything finally finished falling and opened my eyes to see the candle except this time it's flame was out. I was sad and casita started making the door moves and slowly stopped. The miracle is gone. Everyone lost their gift. Casitas dead.

  My mom was talking to me but I wasn't focused on her words I was just so disappointed in myself. I looked to see everyone looking around what once was la casita. It's all my fault. I can't stay here. So I upped and ran away from everyone.

  I walked through the huge split in the mountain and hoped they wouldn't find me.

                                                                 555 words