All of you

I was helping abuela up when all of a sudden I heard Bruno yelling, "She didn't do this!"
He continued on and fell off the horse saying,
"I gave her a vision! And she was like Pft. She only wanted to help. I don't care what you think of me. But if your too stubborn to to t-"

Abuela ran up and hugged him saying, "Brunito."
"I feel like I missed something important."
I walked by them going back to casita, "Come on."

Bruno asked where we are going and I gave him a sweet and simple answer
"Home."

El time skip

We rode back to casita and saw how damaged it was. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)!"
I heard my mom calling me so I ran towards her ready to apologize.

"Mama."
"Ay mi amor we were so worried we couldn't find you."
"There were bees everywhere. I'll be ok."
Oh that's got to hurt.

"Uh not if we don't have a house. Ow! Whattt! I'm happy we found (Y/n. Really (Y/n) it's great to have you back but what I can't say we don't have a house. What is that not a house." Camilo said while walking up to me to give me a hug then walking back to his dad.

You know the drill.

Look at this home we need a new foundation. It may seem hopeless but we'll get by just fine. Look at this family a glowing constellation. So full of stars and everyone wants to shine. But stars don't shine they burn~. And the constellations shift. I think it's time you learn. You're more than just your gift.

I'm sorry I hold on too tight. Just so free that I lose you too. The miracle is not some magic that you got. The miracles is you. Not some gift just you. The miracle is you.

All of you. All of you.

Ok so we're gonna talk about Bruno~.

That's Bruno~

Yeah there's a lot to say about Bruno. I'll start okay, pepa I'm sorry about your wedding. Didn't mean to be upsetting. That wasn't a prophecy I could just see you were sweating. And I wanted you to know that your bro loves you so. Let it in, let it out, let it rain, let it snow, let it go!

That's what I'm saying bro.

Got a lot of apologies I got to say.

Hey we're just happy that you're here ok.

Come into the light.

The triplets all reunite!

And no matter what happens we're going to find our way!

Yo I knew he never left I heard him everyday!

Oh~ oh~!

What's that sound?

I think it's every one in town!

Hey! Lay down your load. Lay down your load. We're only down the road! We have no gifts but we are many and we'll do anything for you!

It's a dream when we work as a team. Your so strong!

Yeah but sometimes I fry.

So do I ~

I may not be as strong but I'm getting wiser

Yeah I need sunlight and fertilizer. Come on! Let's plant a new and whatch ''em fly!

Straight up to the sky! Let's go~! The stars don't shine they burn~. The constellations glow! The Seasons change in turn~!

To watch our little girl glow.

She takes after you.

Ah.

Hey Mariano why so blue?

I just have so much love inside.

You know I've got this cousin too. Have you met Delores?

Ok I'll take it from here goodbye. You talk so loud you take care of your mother and you make her proud. You write your own poetry every night when you go to sleep. So I'm seizing the moment. Wont you wake up and notice me.

Delores I see you.

And I hear you.

Yes!

Let's get married!

Slow down.

Home sweet home. I like the new foundation.

It isn't perfect.

Neither are we

That's true. Just one more thing before the celebration.

What?

We need a door knob.

We made this one for you.

We see how bright you burn~

We see how brave you've been~

Now see yourself

Your the real gift kid let us in.

Open your eyes. Abre los ojos. What do you see?

Me. All of me.

  I look back at my family filled with joy. I go to put the door knob in with a smile on my face.

LA FAMILIA MADRIGAL!

739 words