We dont talk about Bruno

I bump into abuela and she said, "Where are you coming from in such a hurry?"
"Uh I'm sorry I was-" "What is in your hair" "I uh"

Then Luisa came and saved me "MY GIFT! I'm losing my gift! (Y/n) and I were having this little talk about how much no I was carrying too much so I tried not to carry so much but I realized it was putting me behind and I knew I was going to let everyone down and I felt really bad so I was grabbing all the donkey but when I went to throw the donkey in the barn they were. HEAVY!"

Then she ran off crying... abuela then said, "What did you do? What did you say to her?" "Uh no-nothing I-I don't." "(Y/n)- ugh I have to get the Guzmans for Isabela's engagement. Stay away from Luisa until I can talk to her. Tonight we can't have anymore problems! And what ever you're doing stop doing it." Abuela then left and I heard Luisa crying in her room.

I go over to the nursery to put the pieces together so I take out four. Three that have me and one random one. "Why am I in your vision Bruno. AH!" I get the pieces in my hand then turn around with my hands behind my back to see tia Pepa thundering. "Tía jeez."

" Sorry sorry I-I didn't mean to- shoo shoo. I just wanted to get the last of tonitos things and then I heard. The name we do not speak. Great now I'm thundering. And then a thunder will lead to a drizzle and a drizzle will lead to a sprinkle! Clear skies, clear skies, clear skies." "Tía Pepa, if Bruno- I mean if he had a vision about someone what would it mean."

"We don't talk about Bruno." "I know. It's just, hypothetically if he saw you." "(Y/n) please! We need to get ready for the Guzmans!" "I just wanna know if it was generally positive or like less positive" then Tio Felix came into the room and said, "It was a nightmare!"

"Felix!" "Hey she needs to know Pepa she needs to know." "We don't talk about Bruno." "He would say something terrible and then cra te te te te te te te da boom it would happen." "We don't talk about Bruno!"

(As always the same thing but I will write the lyrics down as well if you like that more just comment which one you prefer and I'll do that one music up top of your doing the lyrics)

( The ones that are like this with the underline under the words. Will be your part for future songs ones like but for now     This will be Pepa this will be Felix 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕠 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝑡𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑡𝑒 𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 ᴛʜɪs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ T͎h͎i͎s͎ w͎i͎l͎l͎ b͎e͎ I͎s͎a͎b͎e͎l͎a͎ T̶h̶i̶s̶ w̶i̶l̶l̶ b̶e̶ a̶b̶u̶e̶l̶a̶ and this will be you. Bold italics will be the family all together )

We don't talk about Bruno no no no no. We don't talk about Brunoooo. But it was my wedding day.

It was our wedding day.