Brunos vision

I picked him up and we stood there awkwardly for a bit. Bruno then says, "Bye", and walked off. "What. No. Hold on!" I said trying to stop him.

"Wait! Wait! Ow." I was also saying until I hit my head. "Why did you take the vision." I was trying to say but the Bruno said. "Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock, knock on wood."

Time skip because I'm lazy

                               ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

Doing this scene because I love it

"Wait have you been in here patching the cracks?" I said to Bruno looking at the walls while he responds, "Oh, that? No, no, no. I'm too scared to go near those things. All the patching is done by Hernando."

"Who is Hernando-"

"I'm Hernando and I'm scared of nothing!"

Time skippy

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

  " you should have told me the second you saw the vision. Think of the family." Said abuela. Then papa said, "I was thinking of my daughter."

  "Pepa, calm down."

  "I'm doing my best." Pepa said then tío said, "Yes."

  Pepa continues, "You're Lucky it's not a hurricane!"

  Then mamá tells abuela, "Mamá, You've always been too hard on (Y/n)." "Look around. He must protect her family, our Encanto. We cannot leave her home."

  A villager then walks in the front doors and said, "Señora, perdon. People in town are becoming anxious about the magic. They want to see you."

  Abuela sighs then says to mamá, "(Y/n) was in that vision for a reason. Find her." And with that she left.

Back to you, Bruno, and Antonio in his room on the base of the tree

  "We might wanna hurry." I said to Bruno but he said, " you can't hurry the future. Um...haha.  What if I show you something worse? If I see something that you don't like, you're gonna be all, "Bruno makes bad things happen." "Oh, he's creepy and his vision killed my gold fish."'

  "I don't think you make bad things happen. Sometimes Family weirdos just get a bad rap. You can do this."

  Antonio gives Bruno he's stuffed leopard I made him and said, "For the nerves." With a cool head nod and left with a salute.

  " I can do this. I can do this, I can do this, I can do this." He takes out salt then throws it over his left shoulder then pulls out a match and lights it.

  'Where did that stuff come from... and how did he light that match?' I though.

  He lights up the leaves and then the wind starts picking up. He takes a deep breath and puts each of his hands on one of his knees. He cracks his fingers then says, "You might want to hang on."

  I put my hands in his which he nods too. The sand rises and starts to make a dome around us. His vision starts to appear around us. It shows the candle falling, the village cracking, tío saving Antonio, and then me in front of the casita perfectly fine then breaking and going back to normal.

  Bruno then says, " it's just the same thing. I gotta stop!" I say, " no. I need to know which way it goes. There's got to be an answer. Something we're not seeing!"

  "You're looking at the same thing I am. Is there something else..."

  "There! Over there!" I say so Bruno sees it. He then says, "Butterfly! Follow the butterfly!"

  The butterfly then lands on a piece of tall grass. I asked Bruno, " Where is that?" He hesitates then says, it's all out of order. It's the candle. The candles getting brighter! I think you're gonna help the candle!"

  "How?"

  "Uh, there's someone with you. And you... You fight her!" "What?" "Wait,no, no. Is that a hug?"

"Am I fighting or hugging?!"

  "An embrace. An embrace! To make a candle bright you have to embrace her."

"Embrace who?"

  "Oh... Almost there."

  "Who is it?"

  "Almost there. Oh, oh. I got it!"

  "Isabela?!"

  "Oh your sister. that's great!"

  'Out of all people why her!'

  "Every time."

  CLASH

                                                                      681 words