4~🎶🎵🎶Just the two of us🎶🎵🎶

~I wanna spend some time with you~ just the two of us~ we can make it we tryyyyyyyyyy~
~~Manipulation text will be marked with 😵‍💫
~Your Pov~

I gained on the captain, i had scummed down to this mans level but i knew we stood no chance against them, not with their speed- their hardened and rough skin, their strength- I wouldve died if i had stayed with those men right?

As a blur of colours rushed by me, i noticed a small gap. Somewhere a yautja wouldn't fit.

'Commander.. here, we can hide here' i whispered but in a shouting manner, as i guestered to the vent. I heard the heavy steps of the yautja who had finished off their last prey. We had to act quickly.

Together, the commander and i popped of the bent door and crawled in, i quickly closed it behind us just in time, i held my breath as the two yautjas ran past. Incr they were well away, i let out the air i was holding and looked back at the commander. Who was bldinly staring at the wall.

"How what?" I questioned, he was trained for this, i wasnt, and my last call got 4 men killed, fuck.

...

He was blank, there was no man in there, just survival instincts. I sighed as i realised he was suffering from some form of pstd i wasnt trained enough in that area to be of use to him. I crawled past the broken man into a larger area. An area between the walls. A safe area.

I sat down, breathed slowly, or attempted to. I ran my hand through my hair in a stressful manner, i didnt want to die, i was still young, god. What do i do??

I looked over to the vent behind me, going into the direction of our ship, i could give it a shot but... its likely they have baorded our ship and intend on stealing it, i'd need to give them a reason to come back over here, so i can take off without any of them onboard. I looked at the commander... perfect but fuck its so humanly wrong. Im such a scum.... Forgive me oh lord

I scooted over closer to the commander,
😵‍💫
''Captian, those feral aliens are out there, you can finally blow them to bits, you dont need to bring them back alive, ill even give you my gun so you can kill them." He looked at me, "there arent many at all, our men took most of them out, i'll head back to the ship and wait for you yeah?"
😵‍💫

I had another reason to hate myself, i was a horrible human being, ill wait for him, there is a possiblility that he will live, and ill hope he kills them all. Or that he dies painlessly..

I hand over the only defence weapon i had, the gun, to the commander

I made my way through the vent towards our own ship, i think i knew how to fly it, it shouldnt be to hard... i tried to distract myself from the gunshots i heard behind me, and the rawr of the yautjas as they ran towards the sounds, the plan was working at least...

I popped out of the vent right next to the docking area of our ship, it looked untouched. I ran in silently and fast, like a hare being hunted by a wolf.

Reaching the control pannel of the ship, i acted fast. I searched the enterance for the commander, but alas there was nothing, and the shooting had stopped for a while now..... Shutting the doors that connected our ships, i let out a silent sob for the fallen commander. I then started to quide the ship away, making it certain the yautjas now couldnt reach this ship, visible weight was lifted off my shoulders as i now knew what i had to do.

I flew the ship way from the blast radius, then turned around. Pressing the big red button, the yautja ship was blown to bits within seconds. The mental scraps flew in all directs as the burts of light came from it. Everything on that ship was 100% turned to nanoparticles, to dust. Thank fuck. I sat doen in the chair located behind all the fancy machinery. I felt so battered.

🛑‼️ALARM, YAUTJA ON SHIP. ALARM YAUTJA ON SHIP‼️🛑
Was flashing on the machine screen in front of me, i wasnt surprised if it was bugging out since they were on board before.

I quicky reset the alarm and to my dispmay, the same message popped up again... oh so there is a yautja on board. It just doesn't end does it.