9~Mf spat in my face

~Just a litttttle bit of swearing, and sorry for the amount of typos in this chapter~ 🦧

~Your Pov~
The ship started to land, and at hat Point i knew it was futile to run. Ether I go into the forest, die to xenomorphs- hide in the ship and be found by them OR try to persuade them not to kill you?

Might as well as write your will  right now.

As the ship made contact with the ground, a gust of wind had been sent my way, blowing both the leaves and trees native to the planet around. Thr male yautja got up and watched the ship.

The door hissed as it opened with steam coming out, following  the steam was about 5 yautjas who looked royal. The yautja who stood in the middle of the group had longer "hair" then the lot of them, along with more gold / silver.

The male yautja next to me went on his knees with his head down, he was bowing. I instantly fell to the ground with my head down, better to not piss them off.

A series of clicks came from the mass of yautjas. I didn't dare look up

I stared at the ground analysing the little area I could see.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the blue yautja punch the ground in a burst of anger as he snarled.

What the fuck was going on???????

I glanced up at the other yautjas and by mistake, made contact with the "leader".

A roar came from him, followed by a snarl as he stomped towards me. Without giving me time to react he grabbed me by the hair and held me off the ground.

"how DARE you look at me you FILTHY Ooman, do you even KNOW who i am?" He roared in anger.

Not going to lie, the sexual urge between me saying 'why the fuck would I know who an ugly alien is?', is really REALLY strong.

"I'm sorry, please" I responded with a painful whimper.

"I'm the clan leader! You are nothing!" He shouted once more, getting saliva on my face.

This digusting little print, that's it, im gonna die anyways.

I was fast in wrapping my legs around the singular yet muscular arm holding me up. I flipped myself around in a way getting my hair out of his clutch ALL THE WHILE putting this shit in a headlock.

But who was I kidding, this was a yautja.

I was thrown onto the ground within seconds by another yautja standing besides the leader at the start.

Coughing I got off the ground and glared at the alien.

However, I wasnt able to fully look at them as I had to quickly dodge the spear thrown by the leader.

Oh so we're playing that game huh.

I smiled, although I did try to hide it, as I pulled out the knife I had found a little earlier. Thats right u ugly mother fucker, game on.

Letting out a battle scream I charged at him while the other yautjas watched.

They let us duel as it quickly came to their concern that I was battling to become clan leader in a sense? What ever would keep me alive at this point really.

However, in the end I was no match for the alien. I lasted what, 10 seconds before he had me on the ground, mer seconds away from crushing my small body before he stepped in.

The blue black yautja stood over me holding the other off, I used this chance to crawl back an observe.

A series of roars came, with some clicking. Thats when I picked up on it, the blue yautja was going to take my place, he was challenging the clan leader.... what the fuc-

Wrist blades came out of the clan leaders gauntlet, the blue one followed this ip with getting his own out as well.

.
.
The battle went like this:
They went back and forth alot, I honestly couldn't tell who would win and it scared me.

Thats when the blue yautja, my only hope, fucked up.

Losing his footing, he fell to the ground, the elder looking yautja was quick to jump on him and hold him down.

However, not so quick enough to block the attack going for his neck, his weak spot. He had been so obsessed with pinning the blue yautja down he didn't even see the blades piercing his neck.

In that moment the battle was over as the others stared on in shock.

I did as well

What did this mean for me?

The blue yautja stared at me as green neon blood from his leader, poured on his face