16~ 🥵😇

Sorry this one took so long, wattpad fucked up and i had to write it twice :') bc wattpad sucks ass. Oh and I had surgery lol????

Smut chapter u naughty naughty people 🤨
----

it didn't take long for you to finish, once you did you knocked on the bathroom door. basically telling En'ta you were finished. the door soon slid open and you were once again face to face with the blue alien.

"Well, I didn't realise you were gonna.. sorry Y/n." he apologised looking you straight in the eyes. memories came back in flashes, En'tas skin turned orange, just like his- so fast you almost didn't catch it.

But not so fast that En'ta didn't catch the fear struck into your eyes. his demeanour changed at once, grabbing your shoulders. "Y/n?" he asked clutching you lightly.

"ah sorry, where was I?" you blinked and tried to pass on. he was stunned, however it didn't take long for him to realise as his smell still lingered on you, ever so small.

"what did he do, tell me everything."

"well.." he guided you to the bed and sat in front of you, standing, you began to explain just what Par'jaar had said to you.

how other clans thought they could take advantage of you as you had yet to be claimed by a yautja. his face remained monotone throughout the explanation of this. suspecting he knew you stopped, and asked "did you know about this"

"..- yes but I wanted you to come to terms with me first, I did not know it would get this bad this quickly. i never wanted to force this on you but, the clan will get crushed between all these clans if we do nothing at this point. "

standing up he looked down at you.

"only because ʸᵒᵘʳᵉ ʰᵒᵗ.."

"because what?"

"do it before I change my mind.... do you have to bite me as well?"

"yes" he said, causing you to wonder how many teeth would actually sink in.

"Do you still wish to proceed?" He beckoned you with his eyes as he asked. Although he already knew the answer, he could smell it.

🥶🥶ICE!!

Watching you nod he let out a long held breathe of air. Watching his chest huff down and up again made you a little anxious, En'ta was massive compared to humans.

Neither one of you starting the engagement caused you to look at eachother, you shifted uncomfortably under his gaze, however the quiet obvious bulge that appearing caught your eye.

Seeing you settle your sights on  his alien member, he commanded: "Get onto the bed."- too which you didn't argue. Basically jumping onto the bed you didn't have much time before he followed suit 2ith his amazing speed. His hands on the bed frame above your head while his knees sat either side of your legs. The height difference was insane.

Using one of his hands, he took his mask off and you were greeted with a blue and black face staring back at you. Gazing over your intire body. He gave soft purrs causing you to shiver under him.

Tossing the mask away he used the same hand to caress your cheek, making sure to trace your skin with his claws. A little scratch was made on your cheek, thinner than a cat scratch however deeper.

A singular bead of blood began to drip.

To which he leaned in, feeling his breath on your neck caused you to arch up into him. Feeling his warm scatter over your body in that instant you couldn't help but wrap your arms around his neck.