7~Bite wounds and cuts

~Your Pov~

My body ached from top to bottom, even a slight movement would set my body ablaze, or at least that's what it felt like.

The doors hissed as the yautja walked through, I noticed the bite marks on his leg had completely healed. Lucky him. My wounds still stung in the back of my mind.

I hissed when i noticed the male yautja getting closer and attempted in shifting away from it. A bad idea as i stretched my already tender shoulder into an uncomfortable position.

The yautja leaned in close and sniffed? My shoulder. His big arms stretched out to my shoulder, unraveling the bandages. I hissed as the deep would showed itself, the teeth marks that covered my shoulder had started to bleed again. An odd clicking came from the creature as i looked at it, only now realising how close it actually was. I could see the detailed scale like skin it had, the shimmer of light blues dancing ona black background.

Before long the freature pulled back and reached over to his belt, where he pulled out a tube of strange liquid. I gave him a questionable look.

"Stay still"

At first, i felt his fingers lightly over my wound, then came the stinging lf the gel / liquid that he had applied. And it hurt lie]ke a mother fucker. There was visible steam coming from my shoulder as the wounds painfully shut. I hunched over from the pain.

Then just as fast as it came, it left. Thank god.

The creature was now inspecting the wounds. What ever that liquid was, i want to study it holy-

"What was that stuff" i questioned

"..."

"Fine... thanks"

The yautja looked at me, its eyes staring into mine. I wasnt stressed or scared this time. I was just looking at his face. This was the first time i had really seen a live yautja this close, with nothing between me and it.

I reached my hand out to touch it, without thinking. Upon the yautja seeing my hand he moved away and left the room.

I touched my shoulder, what was that liquid....

*

Red...

Black...

Red..

Alarms?

I jerked up, i never ealised i fell asleep. What the fucks going on? I stared around the room for any sign of danger, or even just the yautja. But nothing. The lights flashing red then turning off. What the hell?

I got up with ease, my wounds fully healed by the looks of it.

I made my way to the control room, only to see nothing there, not even the male yautja.

Gripping the control panel, i tapped a few blue buttons, to which the alarm popped up

‼️🛑‼️XENOMORPH IN CLOSE PROXIMITY OF SHIP‼️🛑‼️

xenomorph? Fuck, thats the one i didnt study. What was it again? Something bad i bet.

Grabbing a gun from the weapons room i went to the outside of the ship, the doors hissing as they opened, only to reveal the dark and gloomy forest ahead. I walked outside a little bit, and to my dismay i noticed some green blood on the plants. I moved closer, aiming my gun at whatever it was that hit itself under said leaves.

It was him, covered in green blood.

I hung my the gun over my back as i grabbed the heavy yautjas hand and began to drag him to the ship as fast as i could. I wasnt waiting around for one of those xeno things to show up, whatever they were.

I made my way onto the ship and went towards the medbay. Closing all the doors behind us, you know just in case.

Leaving him in the ground, as he was too heavy to lift in the table alone, i began to poor alcohol over the cuts and medical tools. It looks like he was fully passed out. I grabbed another bottle and poured some over my hands, then began to get to work at stitching the alien together.

Happy with my work i took a step back, i managed to stop the bleeding and wrap him up in some bandages.

I stepped out of the room and went to the control room to try and get a grip on the situation. I tried to scan the area but alien language kept popping up, fucking peice of shit

'Argh' i lightly slammed my head against the console.

I guess all i can do is wait for that yautja to wake up...  its gotta have a name right...?

After double checking the doors and vents, i went back to the medbay. Sure enough he was still laying on the ground, stitching was still holding up which was a good sign.

I sighed as i realised incouldnt leave him here, once again i grabbed his rough hand and started dragging him down the hallway. I found the old spare room and opened it.

Revealing a queen sized bed, with a desk to the right and a door to the bathroom on the left. This would do.

The doors hissed shut behind us as we entered. Okay now the hard part. I jumped on the bed and tugged at his hand. Once i got him half way i jumpped down and grabbed his legs, one at a time, and threw them onto the bed. Fuckers heavy god.

My arms and legs felt like jelly at this point. I went to the door and locked it, can never bee too safe. Then i turned around ti the still yautja. It wouldnt hurt to get a closer look...

I jumped on the other side of the bed and studied his face. I lighting touching its face i moved towards its 'hair'. Which, seemed to be very sensitive as he almost awoke.

'Thats probably enough i should head back..' i thought as i started to get up .

Thats when two meaty and warm arms held me down and pushed me onto the bed.  The yautja now fully awake and ontop of me stared down at me.

''Ahh were you awake the hold time?'' I stumbled out.

"I awoke when you applied that liquid yes" it answered.

"You mean you couldve just walked this hole time but you made me carry you??"

"It was funny"

I fucking hate this thing. I went to move out from under its grasp however it didnt budge.

"Stay, xenomorphs are around" he mumbled as if the very thing could hear him right now .

"Were they thing that beat you up?"

"Yes."

I stilled after hearing that. Maybe it wouldnt be so bad staying with the 8ft killing machine for the night.

The yautja seeing that i was making no attempt to leave, laid to my side.

"Just for tonight." I whispered getting under the covers. The yautja doing the same, all the while facing me.

'Yeah... nope' i thought to myself as i turned to face the other way and started to drift off.

I swear i just heard purring but it's probably my imagination