𝒊𝒗. 𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑬𝑳𝑰

CHAPTER FOUR

HER ELI

Kailene awoke to arms wrapped around her waist and Eli's head nuzzled into her shoulder.

After the Festival the two had come back to her house to watch some movies but ended up falling asleep instead.

So now the couple laid in the girls bed. Legs tangled with the others, a warm fluffy blanket covering the both of them.

Kai turned onto her other side to face him. She traced her fingers along the spikes of his mohawk with a small smile on her face.

That gut feeling she had the previous day vanished the moment she woke up next to him. All she could see right now was Eli.

Her Eli.

All her doubts and worries disappeared. Even though she knew how to take care of herself, she felt safe in his arms and she liked that.

The boys feet began to move slowly against her feet as he woke up. He woke to Kai playing around with the spikes, he smiles at the look of curiosity and focus in her eyes.

"We're you watching me sleep?" He teases the girl making her move her hand away and look at his eyes.

"Maybe." She replies with a small smile.

He brings her hand up to tuck a few curls behind her ear and brings her in for a gentle kiss on her lips.

She kisses back making Eli smile into the kiss. He breaks the kiss and rolls on top of her. She looks into his eyes and sees this fire that she never noticed before. He smirks before placing a much more aggressive kiss on her lips. He pins her arms above her head as the kisses begin to get faster.

Eli breaks the kiss again and trails his lips across her jaw line and down her neck. The girls breaths begin to quicken as she intertwines her fingers with Eli's.

"Oh shit." She gasps as he gets lower. "Crap, Eli I need to meet my mom at the Beach Club."

With those words the moment disappeared. Eli rolls back to his place.

"I'm sorry." She groans as she rolls onto her side and pecks his lips. "I promise we'll continue later."

"Okay, Lena." He mumbles against her lips.

He gets out the bed and puts his shoes on before walking towards her bedroom door. Kai checks her phone to see a missed call from Demetri and makes a note to call him back.

Just as he reaches for the handle he turns back and runs back to Kai. He cups her cheeks and places kisses all over her face. She giggles at the feeling before he leaves her room.