𝒗𝒊. 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑲𝑵𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑺

CHAPTER SIX

WHERE ARE THE KNIVES

trigger warning: detailed mentions of a panic attack
where it starts will be indicated accordingly

Two days, that's how long it's been since she's seen him.

Ever since the fight. Neither of them had spoken to the other. Divinia had been wondering why her daughter was so upset but she assured that she'd be okay.

The older woman knew better that to listen but she also had to let her daughter handle this on her own.

‼️‼️if you are uncomfortable with the scenes mentioned at the beginning pls skip this part‼️‼️‼️

TWO DAYS BEFORE

Right after he left, Kailene rushed upstairs to her room and slammed the door shut. The part of her hoodie that covered her chest was crumpled in her fist as she slid down the wall right next to her door.

Her breathing began to speed up as her heart began to beat faster. All she could hear was the constant thumping and her fast breathing.

She began to do what she usually did. She began to fiddle with the necklace around her neck.

"Why isn't it working?" She sobs before remembering who gave it to her.

She quickly yanks it off her neck and throws it across the room. Her breaths speed up making her run her fingers through her hair and sob into legs.

Meanwhile, just outside the house Robby gets off his skateboard just by the garage with the Kai's jacket in his hand.

Robby offered to quickly come and drop it off, he also used it as an excuse to come and check up on her. He knew that it wasn't easy to see the guy she'd had a crush on for a long time suddenly try to beat up her best friend

The long haired boy walked towards the door and reached for the doorbell. He stopped when he noticed that the door was slightly open.

His grip on his skateboard tightened as he slowly pushed it. Once inside he slowly closed it and began to creep through the house.

Once he was sure that there was no one that wasn't supposed to be in the house he began to look for the girl.

"Kai!" He calls as he searches the house.

He decides to go upstairs to check there instead. When Robby gets to her bedroom door he knocks.

He presses his ear against the door and hears sobbing and quick breathing coming from the inside.