𝒗. 𝑻𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑩𝑶𝒀 𝑳𝑬𝑮𝑬𝑵𝑫

CHAPTER FIVE

TALL BOY LEGEND

TALL BOY LEGEND

Kai sits in a tattoo parlour, typing away on her phone while she waits for Eli to finish's.

She texts Demetri saying that she'll meet him at the mall later.

"Thanks Rico." She hears him say before he gets off the table. The girl switches off her phone and walks up to him.

She smiles slightly when she notices a small key on Eli's chest. "Did you get that for me?"

"Maybe." He says with a smirk.

By some urge, Kai places a gentle kiss on his lips, just as she backs away he pulls her in for another. The moment they separate her looks at her with a smirk before putting his arm around her shoulder.

"Hey, asshole twins. Grab my bag. We're out." Kai roles her eyes at the nickname before Mitch takes Eli's bag and the three followed by Chris exit the parlour.

Once they reach the parking lot, Mitch and Chris head towards Eli's car while the couple walk towards Kai's car.

"I'll see you later?"

"Of course." She says before kissing his cheek.

A few hours later Kai finds herself sitting next to Aisha with Tory and Moon sitting across from her.

"Oh my God, Yasmine has the same bikini as me." Moon says with a smile.

Aisha rolls her eyes as she scoffs "Tell her she can stay in France."

Kai notices Moon's frown and she pushes her fries towards the brunette. She looks up and sends the curly haired girl a smile.

Kai feels her phone vibrate in her bag. She takes it out and sees a text from Demetri.

tall boy legend 🦒
KAIIII
you better see this

ITS WEDNESDAY
THE NEW ISSUE OF DUNGEON LORD IS OUT

the red ninja 🥷
I'm on my way and you better get me that green lantern issue you owe me

She types her response with a chuckle before putting her phone bag into her bag.

Hawk notices her sudden smile and walks towards her table. "Hey." He greets while taking her hand.

"Hey I'm going to the comic book store to by the new issue of Dungeon Lord. Should I get you one?" Kai asks with a small smile.

Eli scoffs, letting go of her hand making the girl frown and the other three girls glare at him. "I don't read nerd shit." He says before joining Mitch and Chris.