Chapter 4

The Filkves cheered. "Aubrey! Our new Queen!" They placed a crown atop her head. It was gold with leaves, with pink jewels. "My Filkves! I will lead you happily!" She declared. "Hooray!!" Thank you!" Said Karthi. A little Filkve came up- Aubrey recognized it as the first Filkve she saw. He had rosy cheeks with green eyes, and looked around four. "Hi! I'm Touy! Welcome to our viwage! I hope you like being queen!!!" He said. Aubrey picked him up. "Thank you!" Another Filkve came up. She had blue eyes, and looked identical to Touie. "Hi! I'm Faylene! I'm Touy's twin!" She said. "Hi! Want to take me on a tour of the island and village?!" She asked. "Yeah!" The two ran with Aubrey toward the village. "Maya," Said Karthi. "Yeah?" "Has anyone else found their name's meaning?" "Not yet." "Ok. Tell me when!" "Ok!" Maya began to explore the island. It was quite big, with the village, and lots more sand. Aubrey and Callista came to her. "Isn't this crazy?" Callista asked. "In the last hour we've found a secret passage, traveled to an island in the middle of nowhere, met tiny elf people, and got magic!" "Yeah," Maya agreed. "I feel like I'm in one of my books. I found my Hogwarts acceptance letter, I fell into the Land Of Stories. I found the magic mirror in my basement. I found out that I had magic! It's spectacular!" She said. Then she gasped. "Callista?!" She asked in shock.