Chapter 6: Flashback

Years Earlier...
Kendra stood in the Yonamemeans Library. She was writing in a journal. She went outside and saw a man leaning against a tree. "Hi, Kendra," He said, his voice purring like a cat's. "Jagon," Kendra crossed her arms. "What are you doing here?" "You're acting suspicious. I know something's up. Tell me!" "No," Kendra said. Simply no. "Kendraaa! You have to tell me sometime!" "No, I don't," She said, her ice blue eyes showing determination. Jagon had short jet black hair. When she made up her mind, there was no changing it. "Fine. But I'll find out, Kendra. I will." His brown eyes, darker than the night, stared intensely. He came and asked her this every day, no matter what. He was impatient. Kendra gave him a harder stare and went inside without another word, and Jagon stayed angrily. Then everything when back to normal. Maya's eyebrows raised. Had she just seen a vision? She immediately went to tell Karthi. "I am A Yonamemeans. Karthi!!!" She gasped when she arrived. She was in so much shock that she was flying, a few feet of the ground, but she didn't notice. "There was a person- a man- he took a book from the library!" She breathed. She didn't realize that it was a vision- not yet. She was in so much shock, and she didn't want to lose what she had just found. "What book?" Karthi asked. "I don't know!"