1/ Bad Fathers

Pre Thing I Forgot The Name

June - years ago
Raven wasn't used to this kind of environment, well she wasn't used to Earth at all let alone it's Party's in what was supposed to be her new home, the large room had a vast sofa right in the middle with a small kitchen to the right and was full of sweaty teens all of whome were making fools of themselves wriggling around on the floor in a pathetic attempt at dancing, making Raven wince at the cringe of it. With the smell of cheap spirits and vomit breezing through the air it was Hardly her desired environment especially when she had been here all of 5 minutes before a random girl with crooked looking teeth almost vomited over her shoes. With a swift kick to the stomach the girl turned away and vomited over herself, Robin, her new 'leader' looked pissed as he helped the girl up.
"She asked for it." Raven said glaring at the girl who was now on top of Robin, She muttered an untranslatable chrime turning the gross mixture of liquids in her cup into steamy tea, she looked around the room as she drunk but not without suspicion, she felt eyes on her and could feel them analysing each move until she turned to the corner and noticed a lean boy who appeared to be... Green?

His dark hair curled upwards like the smirk that had plastered itself across his face as he starred directly at Raven, She looked away as if She hadn't noticed but the feeling of being watched didn't leave- she could feel his eyes on her and they weren't moving away.

=====

She was clearly out of place, I don't mean in the way Beast Boy might stick out since He just looks different but she carried herself differently, It's not that she thought she was above everyone there but that she actually was and seemed almost oblivious to it. That's what made her intriguing. The Green boy in the corner, Beast Boy, analysed her and appeared to gawk at the young demon. She has a thick mane of velvet like mauvenine hair sprouting from her roots perfectly framing her poised face, lips pouted and brows raised yet no one could tell what she was thinking, not even her dapper admirable from the corner of the room. He couldn't tell if was she was angry or surprised or simply judging everyone else?

Beast boy looked over to Cy who was flaunting over the couch in his slightly drunk state,
"Hey, you seen her before?"
"Nah man she looks depressed though, she's all yours." Cyborg winked at Beast Boy.
"She's probably some random chick we met like once" Cy finished, Beast boy looked over to find the mysterious girl again but she was gone. He knew they hadn't crossed paths before. He'd have remembered her if He had ever even caught a chance glimpse before.

September 9th ( Currently )
"HEY GIVE THAT BACK!" Raven screamed as she swooped through the hallways following beast boy, he had gripped a strange artefact from her hand and was rapidly running through the towers halls,
"COME CATCH ME MAMA," Beast Boy laughed as Raven closened up behind him.
"DONT CALL ME THAT!" Raven shouted as she tackled Beast Boys Cheetah form to the ground and wrestled for the book. He quickly turned back and continued the tug of war over an object that looked like it had survived two world wars and was worth less than a meal deal.
"Damn someone's feisty today." Beast Boy grinned up at Raven who was straddling him as her face tensed and her eyes widened.
"I'll - Show - You- FEISTY!" She gave the object a final tug to weaken Beast boys grasp over it and with the last word she smacked it back down into his chest making him wince.
"There." Raven smiled at Beast Boys crunched up face,
"I showed you feisty." She got up and levitated towards her room to safeguard the artefact, she could preform her spell another day- without beast boy present. He was often flirty, too often considering Ravens response was normally plain rude but that's just him... or maybe that's just him around Raven.
"Ahh Shit my kidneys."
"She hit your lungs dude, not the Kidneys." Cyborg remarked as he walked past beast boy giving him a slight kick as he lay on the floor.
"Whatever Dude."