6/

September 29th
The team had returned after yesterday to meet a sopping wet Beast Boy in the Lobby carrying a bag full of Xs' contents. He never told them it was Raven that put him through the Sea, instead he gave her a death glare at any chance he got which Raven thought although Petty, was fair enough.

Robin had gathered the team in front of the monitor to prepare for a meeting, Raven was reluctant but after a whole night of meditation and tracking inside the demon realm she was tired, she was conflicted on telling the team what she knew and had been threatened with, even if she did it would obviously be a limited version of the whole truth though because we all know him ignorant she is about getting help.
Rain looked at his 4 teammates who all had varying degrees of interest, Beast boy looked like he would rather be attending his own funeral while Star was overly excited.
"Ok team, " Robin started,
"The bag Beast Boy retrieved from X had the gems that Hive stole a while ago, I never found them and it appears X was transporting them somewhere."
"If the Bad guys are working together then it... well it must be Slade?" Said Cyborg,
"Yes, That's my point, we aren't prepared for every villain to join against us and it's looking increasingly likely that they are."
"But why-"
"It's Demons." Raven said not looking up from her book. Before she could speak again she was cut off by beast boy groaning with an eye roll,
"Of course it's demons destroying things." He said bitterly, Cyborg punched Beast Boy hard in the chest and Star looked horrified,
"Do you want to see just how much I can destroy" Raven said back with gritted teeth and a red tint in her eyes but this just made Beast Boy grin,
"See!" He pointed at Ravens Face and where the small outline of her two extra eyes had formed in the last few seconds.
"If She can't control her anger we can't fully trust her on missions." Everyone was shocked, he was never rude like this, if anything he was the nicest of the lot in the team and to Raven... well the others noticed how he treated her and it was gentle, he normally understood her.

Raven didn't care to prove Beast Boy wrong, in fact she couldn't control what she she did in retaliation, it just happened. She blasted Beast Boy so he landed hard against the opposite wall while the others stayed, watching. She flew to him again but this time before she could do anything he pushed her away forcefully. Ravens hand was raised but she fought it, she winced at the tension building inside her before she won and dropped her hand.

Beast Boy wasn't oblivious, he saw her struggle but that didn't change his view of her, she was still out of control.

Raven floated down and looked up at Beast boy, she tilted het head slightly as if inspecting him before flying back to the couch, he was confused at what she just did, was she really that reluctant to attack him again?

Raven just went back to the sit by the computer but the others stared at her afraid to say a word. Raven continued to read before Robin asked her again,
"Care to elaborate on the Demon thing?" 'No' Raven thought instantly,
"The material he used was glowing and followed us around specifically, it was clearly tampered with."
"But that could have been the sorcery?" Star fire asked,
"Yes but as I'm specialised in both fields." Raven quickly glanced at Beast boy who was staring at her. His eyes looked softer than before but she still whipped her head back around so she couldn't see him.
"And I know it's Demon energy, also X went into a red glowing portal but sorcery-"
"Wizards just teleport. Gotchu." Cy said nodding his head in agreement, Raven gave him a bad look for interrupting but he was right.
Robin stood by Raven putting a hand on her shoulder, Beast Boy winced as he touched her.
"If it is a demon are there any you think it could be? You don't all have powers like yours right? Aren't most just.. ugh" Star Fire helped him out,
"The ugly monsters?" Raven laughed slightly at her remark, if it was anyone else she would have been angrier but Raven could understand why Stars was so abrupt and she didn't mind it.
"I don't know any that would or could do this, most don't care for other species, especially humans."
"Maybe it's another life form with similar abilities?" Cy said but they all knew if there was a rivalry between abilities of demons and another race the whole universe would know of it.