Just the beginning

Hope's POV
I woke up screaming in my bed. It had been a dream of Josie being killed in front of me. I don't know why I was dreaming about Josie, but I could answer that question later. I was late for my class.
" hey Jo" I said to Josie who was looking particularly cute today, wait no, I didn't mean that. "Hey Hope" Josie said with an adorable smile. STOP NOW, I thought to myself. After those thoughts I just focused on class.

A few hours later,

Josie's POV
I was sitting in my room reading about original vampires when there was a not so quiet knock on my door. " it's Landon, can I come in?" I was surprised it was Landon, since everyone got their Malivore memories back. " ya, come in" I was kind of nervous to talk to him. Mostly because I was scared of who he would chose between me and Hope. "Um hey, I just want you to know I'm not here to tell you who I chose, at least not yet" he said in a kind of nervous tone. " hey, what do you need?" I said nervously but also relieved. "I just wanted to know how you were, considering I haven't really talked to anyone other than Raf since we got our memories back" Landon seemed awkward and nervous. "I'm good I guess, just trying to move forward in life" I said. " Good, good well that's all see you" And he walked away without another word. That was odd I thought to myself. After I got ready for bed and eventually I fell asleep.

(Still Josie's POV)
I woke up the next morning and got ready for classes, I was thinking about the conversation I had with Landon last night and some how the thought of how I used to like Hope slipped in to my head. Maybe I still had a little bit of a crush on her now but even if I did there's no way she would feel the same.

Hope's POV
I was sitting in class beside Josie when she handed a note to me under the table. Did Landon talk to you last night? In response I shook my head. She just nodded.

After class Josie was walking down the hall but i caught up to her and stoped her in her tracks. " Hey why did you want to now if I talked to Landon?" I was a bit worried about Josie for some reason. " because he came to talk to me last night but he acted weird, even for Landon." I chuckled slightly at that. "I wonder why." I was now worried about Josie and Landon, great. I asked if she wanted to go fine him with me to talk to him and find out what's going on, she agreed and so we went off to go find him. On the way we had a great conversation just between the two of us and I realized how much I missed talking to her. We eventually made our way to the dock where we found Landon sitting look at the water.

Josie's POV
"Hey Landon" I say unsure if he's even listening. "Hey Josie and Hope" Said Landon. "I just wanted to know what was up, you seemed off last night" Landon was still looking at the water almost mesmerized. "Ya, Um sorry there is just a lot on my mind." And with that we left.

Hope's POV
I don't know why I asked Jo to come with me to go see Landon, I didn't want to go but I guess I like being in Josie's company. "Do you want to go to my room and study? Considering we have a test tomorrow?" I was nervous to ask for reasons I couldn't explain. "Ya sure, that's probably a good idea" Josie seemed nervous too.

Authors note
This is my first fanfic chapter Hope you like it. Please leave any ideas or improvements