Not so happy birthday

*TW Abuse*

Hope's POV
It had been weeks since the Necromancer had gotten away and we weren't any closer to tracking him down. Aunt Fraya stayed here to help me track him and for my birthday. But the others had to tend to other stuff, honestly I was fine with that because all of my family together is a bit chaotic. I was thinking about how I missed dad more than I usually do because I miss him not being here with me on my birthday when the door opened. "Hey, happy birthday beautiful ." Jo said walking into my room. "Hello. How are you?" I was saying as I got up slowly to meet my lips with hers. " I'm good. So I was thinking, today we could just spend the day together and ya know, just a chill birthday because I know you miss your dad and don't really like to celebrate." She said pulling away from the kiss. "That sounds like a perfect day." I said as I was pulling on a hoodie. We walked to the dining hall to get breakfast. "Well this is going to be great!" Lizzie yelled as we walked in. Landon had been gone for a few weeks doing something I didn't care for so I never found out what. " Hey, happy birthday." Landon smiled. "Thanks" I said awkwardly. We sat down and as usual Lizzie made the conversation about herself so Jo and I just made out the whole time to make her leave faster. It didn't work. " So what age you going to do for your birthday?" Lizzie asked finally done talking. "Um I'm just going to spend the day with Jo nothing special." I finished. " can I talk to you later Hope?" Landon said abruptly. "Ya sure, later. We should get going." I said. "Ya." Jo agreed. We left and went straight to my bedroom. I locked the door and mumbled a spell so that nobody could hear us.

Josie's POV
I pushed Hope to the wall gently and started kissing her neck. " Is this ok?" I asked. " yes." She said as we slowly walked to the bed. I laid her down softly and took her shirt off and she did the same to me. I won't go into more detail but let's just say we were there for hours.

A few hours later I woke up to see Hope sitting in a chair drawing. She has always a great artist. "Hey." I groaned still tired.
"Hey, it's pretty late and Landon wanted to talk so I was think you could go to dinner without me and then I could catch up with you after?" Hope asked. "Ok but don't be too long." I frowned. I got up gave Hope a peck on the cheek. We walked to dinner together but Hope got Landon and they left together. "Hey." I said as I was sitting down. "What do you think he wanted to talk to Hope for?" Lizzie said without even saying hello. "He's probably just giving Hope a birthday present, he still cares about her." MG interjected. "Ya" I agreed.

Hope's POV
Landon and I went to my room for privacy even though I didn't know what he wanted. " So why did you want to see me Landon?" I got straight to the point. "I still Love you Hope." He walked closer. "And I think you still love me." He abruptly kissed me. " Stop Landon I love Josie." I pushed him away. He came back and kissed me again. He pined me against the wall and started taking off his shirt. "Landon STOP." I screamed.

Josie's POV
All of a sudden I  heard a scream and I knew it was Hope. I ran to her room with Lizzie, MG and Raf behind me I siphoned MG and made the door burst open just to see Landon on top of Hope and Hope screaming. I cast a spell and Landon was in the air pinned to the wall. " Watch the hell do you think your doing?!" I screamed at him. Hope ran over to me and hugged me. " I'm here. Your safe." I said before re-directing my attention the Landon. " your choking me" he coughed. " I know. I swear if you ever touch or even go near me and MY girlfriend again I won't just be choking. He dropped to the floor and Hope ran over to him and kicked him so hard he flew across the room then she came to me and kissed me. "I love you Jo." She smiled. "I love you too ." I said. "Are you ok Hope?" They all asked at the same time. "Ya, I am now." She said with her head in the crock of my neck. "Just get him out of here before I kill him." I directed MG and Raf. They picked up his limp body and dragged him to him room. "Can we sleep in your room tonight." Hope asked. "Of course." I said. We walked to my room and got into bed. After about an hour and a half Hope fell asleep and so did I.