Relief

Hope's POV
I was on the ground covered in debris from the bomb and all I could think about was Josie, I had blocked her from the explosion but I couldn't find her. I whispered a spell and all of the debris around me lifted up when I looked around I didn't see her, I started calling her name but then she came from behind the corner unharmed. "How did you get there?" I asked more relieved then anything. " MG ran me, way going to get you but then all the the debris fell and I was so worried you were dead. She cried. "It's ok I'm here, I'm ok and I'm not going anywhere" I said walking over and wrapping my arm around her.

After that, we went to find my dad to see if  he was ok. He was standing there in the door of Mr.Saltzman's office. He turned around with a gun in his hand and pointed it at Josie. " I can't stop him, and he's making me watch" dad cried. "dad, please you have to fight it" I yelled. But then something happened his eyes turned white. "He can stop it, and neither can you. I'm going to make sure you watch the person you care about most die." The Necromancer said. Just then he pulled the trigger but without even thinking I jumped in front of Josie, and before I knew it I was in Jo's arms with three bullets in my stomach. " Hope!! No, no, no, please don't leave me, I need you please!" Josie cried." it's ok I'll come back to you I promise." I said as I drifted off. "Promise?" She questioned. " I promise." I said and before I knew in I was in a dark place.

I got up and started to walk around "Hello!" I screamed there was no response. I cast a spell and a ball of light appeared lighting the way. "Hope is that you?" A voice said as a figure came from the darkness. "Mom? Is it really you?" I said unsure. "Ya, it's really me" she said as she hugged me. " You shouldn't be here what happened" Mom questioned. " well the necromancer brought dad back then there was an explosion after that Josie and I went to Dr.Saltzman's office but dad was being controlled and he was about to shoot Josie so I jumped in front of her then I died instead." I said as I gasped for air. "Wow that's a lot to take in. You must really love Josie if you were willing to die for her." She said. " I do love her, she's my girlfriend." I said hesitantly unsure of what her response would be. " Well if you love her sage must be worth it. We need to get you back to her so you can tell her how much you love her." She smiled. "Good bye mom, I love you." I said. " I love you too" as she said that I woke up in my room with Josie by my side.

Josie's POV
" Hope!" I cried ." hey bebe, are you okay?" Hope said getting up slowly. "Am I okay? You just died! Are you good?" I laughed giving her a bag of human blood.
She just gave me a kiss then started drinking the blood. " how long has it been?" Hope asked. "Only for about an hour. Your family is just out there fighting they said to tell you to behave yourself and stay in bed for a bit." I explained. " Ok, but only if you stay too." She frowned. "Ok" I said laying down in bed with her.

After a while we woke up and walked the halls only to see than they were empty and there were no sounds of a fight. We naturally went to dads office to see what was up and there was just Fraya. " Aunt Fraya what's going on? Where is everyone?" Hope questioned. " the students are safe and the family is cleaning up outside but the Necromancer got away." Fraya said worried. " I'm going to go look for him I have to find him." Hope said angrily. " Hope no don't we'll find him eventually." Fraya said. "I'm going" Hope started to walk away. "Hope please, don't leave me again."I begged. " Fine but we should start doing locator spells then Aunt Fraya and aunt Bex can go kill him. Hope demanded as I sighed in relief.

Hey I'm wondering if should continue this story, so please leave a comment weather or not I should because it's a lot of work and I don't want to be sound it for nothing. :)