Unexpected

Hope's POV
It was his voice, but was it actually him? I open the door slowly wanting to savour this moment in case it wasn't real but there he was, standing beside Alaric. Before I had time to think I was wrapped in his arms and tears were streaming down my face.

After finally letting go I knew what my dad was about to say. " I'm only here because of the necromancer" He whispered. " I know" I barely got the words out of my mouth. " why are you here?" I heard Dr.Saltzman ask. " to deliver a message" dad Sighed. " The Necromancer wants you to know if you don't hand over the Malivore key on two days, he will bring an army here, of dead and living" he said emphasizing the and.
"We can't do that but we need to get the students out of the school. Get Dorian to call a bus and start getting the younger kids out now and we will talk to the others tomorrow morning. I have a friend that owes me a favour, everyone can stay there until this is resolved." Dr.Saltzman said seriously. MG went to get Dorian and I was about to introduce Josie to my dad as my girlfriend. " Hey dad, this is Josie my girlfriend." I said nervously. " Well hello Josie." He said looking at Josie in the eyes. Josie just smiled and mouthed hi. She was to cute.

The next day
" school is not safe right now. Every student under the age of 17 has to leave, every one over the age can choose to stay or leave. You will be staying at a trusted friends mansion. And you parents have all been notified. Please go pack your bags if you are leaving, the buses will come and go through out the day until 3:00 no later." Dr.Saltzman finished. As soon as we were dismissed I went to his office to spend time with my dad and to plan our defences against the necromancer. "I missed you every day, and mom and uncle Elijah." I was almost in tears again. " they miss you too as do I" he said his eyes were watery to but we both snapped out of it when the rest of the squad and Dr.Saltzman showed up. "We have a plan,  we just have to spell every door and window in the school and also put a protective barrier around the school" I said sarcastically. "And I'm going to call everyone to help and to see you one last time." Now I was getting soft again. After I called aunt Fraya the entire family was here in a matter of hours.

Authors note
His chapter was a bit more eventful but not a lot of hosie. I hope you liked it anyway and any ideas or improvements are welcome.