That evening

Hope's POV
We were just sitting on my bed reading and taking notes but I couldn't help but look at Josie a couple of times. When I looked at Josie I thought maybe I never stoped liking her, but she probably wouldn't still have a crush on me. Right?

Josie's POV
"Hey we've done enough studying, do you want to watch a movie?" Hope said. "Sure, what do you want to watch?" I said ready to be done with studying. "Um, let's watch a simple favour. Is that ok?" Hope was especially cute right now. "Ya sounds good" I was trying not to stare at Hope.

We were sitting in Hope's bed watching the movie and I couldn't pay attention to it, I was busy staring at Hope. "That wasn't even funny" I said to hope who was laughing at the movie. "Yes it was" she said still laughing. We both turned our heads and when our eyes met we were so close I could feel her breath.

Hope's POV
"It was funny" Josie's face was even cuter up close. After what felt like forever looking at each other, I leaned in and when our lips met it felt like my world was spinning in a good way. " I've been waiting for that" Josie said with a smile on her face. I leaned in again and kissed her more but the her phone rang and she pulled away. " it's Lizzie she wants me to go back to our room, guy trouble"she said " fine I guess" I said reluctantly. But be for she could reach the door I pulled her in for one more kiss. "See you tomorrow" I said not wanting her to leave. I can't believe this is actually happening I said to myself. After that evening I went to sleep wanting to next day to come as fast as possible.

Josie's POV
I was walking back to my room thinking about what just happened, it didn't feel real Hope Mikaelson liked me, she kissed me. I lost my train of thought when I walked in to my room and Lizzie immediately started complaining about a guy who had rejected her. Eventually she got to upset and went to sleep and so did I .

Josie's POV
I was sitting with Lizzie, MG, Landon,   Rafael eating breakfast when Hope came up to the table. "Hey Jo can I borrow you for a second?" Hope seemed excited almost? "Ya sure" we walked out of site of the others and then, Hope kissed me. "Hey, good morning" she had the cutest smile. "Hey, how are you?" I said ignoring the kiss. "I'm good, now that I've seen you" she said as she kissed me again. " will you be my girlfriend?" I barely had time to get the sentence out. "Yes! Of course!"she sounded really excited. " But how are we going to tell Lizzie?" She wasn't so excited now. "Just come to the table with me and we can tell everyone together. I was saying as we walked to the table. Before we could tell anyone Landon started to speak. " hey, can I talk two to you guy in private?" Landon said with hesitation. " no here's fine" I said wanting what ever he was going to say to be done with. "O-ok, Um I'm just going to say it, I chose Hope." After Landon said that everyone went silent bit Hope and I just started laughing. "Why are you laughing Jo? He just dumped you" Lizzie was so shocked. " Let me explain, Hope and I are dating. So We Made the decision for you Landon, we chose each other" and with that I lean in to kiss my girlfriend and she meets me halfway. "Sorry Landon" after that everyone's jaw drops. "WHAT" Lizzie screams as we walked away hand in hand.