Your embrace

A week later

Hope's POV
I woke up in my favourite way, with my amazing girlfriend in my embrace. I reached over her to grab my phone and check the time. It's 5:00am I should go back to sleep so I cuddle up to Josie and fall back to sleep.

I wake up once again to a nightmare springing up with a scream. "Hey are you ok?" Josie looked tired and worried at the same time. " ya I'm good go back to bed" I wasn't good. "Hey, I'm your friend before I'm your girlfriend so tell me what happened" said Josie in a kind of demanding tone. "Your cute when your demanding but ok, I had a nightmare. You died in it Jo, and I wasn't good enough to save you." Now she just looked even more worried. " I'm right here, with you and I'm not going anywhere." She said before planting a kiss on my forehead and another on my lips. We got back in to bed and after one more long kiss we fell back asleep.

Josie's POV
The next time we woke up it was time to get ready for the day. I sliped out of Hope's arms and went to the washroom. When I got out Hope was starting to wake up. "Hey sleepy head" I said staring at my girlfriend. "Huh, oh morning Bebe" Hope said in a sleepy tone. After Hope got ready, we walked to our usual table holding hands and sat down following a peck on the cheek. "I think I can speak for all of us when I say I'm never going to get used to that" Lizzie said with a little hand gesture. I just chuckled and kissed Josie. "Ya, for once I agree with you Lizzie" Landon sighed. "Sorry Landon, this must be hard for you" I saw the look in his eyes he was definitely uncomfortable. After that the super squad went to dads office because of another Malivore monster. " Hope?" Said and unfamiliar voice from behind the door. " dad?" Hope looked shocked and happy at the Sam time. Was it really Hope father? Was it really Klaus Mikaelson?

Authors note
Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you liked it. This chapter was really slow. Please leave any ideas or improvements you have.