Chapter 9- Face

"I'm heading to my setup. Our stream is in like 10 minutes." Dream announced, getting up from the table to wash his plate. Sapnap hummed in acknowledgment and did the same. The two headed to their respective rooms and got on a Discord call.

The stream had started. Both of them greeted chat. Dream hadn't started his face cam yet, figuring he'd do it in the middle of the stream. After a few minutes of waiting for the notifications to go around, they joined Bedwars on Hypixel.

Sapnap and Dream played a few rounds. Dream thought before he'd face reveal, he would warn Sapnap.

Dream 3:03 pm
im gonna reveal rn :)

Sapnap 3:03 pm
OK SIR

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Dream breathed nervously, his mouse hovering over the 'Show Video' button. Fuck it. He clicked on it and acted as if he didn't notice. Sapnap looked at the chat, which was freaking out.

WAIT WHO IS THAT?
IS THAT DREAM??
If that's Dream, we don't see nothing
Who tf is that-

Sapnap stifled a laugh and continued playing Bedwars with his best friend, knowing that he was freaking out. "Oh no, Dream your video is on." Sapnap said sarcastically. "Oh my god, whatever shall I do?" Dream dramatically put one hand over his heart. "AH FUCK THAT WAS A DISTRACTION METHOD." He shouted, dying in Bedwars. Sapnap laughed hysterically at his friend's antics.

WAIT THAT IS DREAM-
DREAM YOU'RE SO PRETTY
I DONT KNOW NOBODY I DONT KNOW NOBODY I DONT KNOW NOBODY
FACE REVEAL?
THAT CANNOT BE DREAM HE'S FAKING
Does anyone trust him? Good not me either :)
That isn't Dream he's supposed to be ugly-
Did George knock some sense into him?
HE'S SO PRETTY THO I CANT

Dream smiled softly at the chat. "Not found at five says 'you finally did it, we're proud'. Couldn't be more true to be honest." Sapnap stated, also smiling. "With your help Found, thank you." Dream's smile grew bigger. "Oh, that's the person you were talking to yesterday?" The noirette queried. "Yeah, they're really nice. They actually gave me the confidence to the face reveal. I'm glad I did it." Dream answered.

The rest of the stream continued until a certain donation popped up. "Jess' World of Food says 'are we not talking about the Five Hearts and DreamNap meet up?' We can if you want." Sapnap said out loud. The memory of it made Dream blush viscously. Why did I choose today to reveal? "Sure I guess." He said in reply, trying to ignore the bright red on his cheeks. Sapnap noticed, but decided not to say anything about it. "This guy was practically drooling at George while we were waiting for our turn. Oh and it turns out the dude himself, Quackity and Karl actually watch our streams." He grinned widely. "Speaking of, they're probably watching right now so hello!" He waved at the camera before quickly playing the game at hand.

The stream continued like that. Dream and Sapnap answering questions about the day before, and the chat absolutely freaking out over Dream's face reveal. He owes it all to Found, and he'd make sure they noticed.

Dream @dreamwastaken
Thank you for all the positive reactions during the stream! I would've done it sooner if I knew you wouldn't be negative about it. I appreciate all of you. Special thanks to @notfoundat5 and @Sapnap for giving me the courage. I love all of you ❤️
|
|
|
Sapnap @Sapnap
Replying to @dreamwastaken
We're proud of you dude!
|
|
|
Luka @LukaOurSaviour14
Replying to @dreamwastaken
We love you too :D
|
|
|
No one @notfoundat5
Replying to @dreamwastaken
Of course! You aren't ugly so stfu
   |
   |
   |
Dream @dreamwastaken
   Thank you :)
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"It isn't really a reveal if we already know what he looks like." Alex stated. "We do, but not anyone else." George corrected. The stream just ended and the three -Karl, Alex and George- were talking about it. "You need to tell him you're Found." Karl pointed out. "Do I really?" George replied, dragging the last word. Karl and Alex gave him a look that said 'yes, yes you do'. "Okay, okay. I will, one day. But right now, he's happy enough knowing I'm a normal person. I don't want to ruin anything." George sighed, defeatedly.

The three continued talking about the topic until George got a notification. "Hold on." He shushed the other two as he pulled out his phone.

Sapnap @Sapnap
I asked Dream if posting pictures of last night was okay, and him being super sleep deprived, said yes. SO HERE IT IS (credits to @AstraStarr15 for taking and sending the pictures)
@GeorgeNotFound and @dreamwastaken

[A picture containing Dream staring and practically drooling at George while Group A was talking to the band]
[A picture of Dream fixing his hair before he was about to meet the band]
[A picture of Dream and George staring at each other]
[A picture of George flustered]
[A picture of Dream slightly blushing after knowing George watches his content]
[A video of Dream and George hugging. 2:59]
[Another picture of Dream and George staring at each other, visible blush on Dream's cheeks]
|
|
|
Astra @AstraStarr15
Replying to @Sapnap
S i m p s
|
|
|
Rey @laserray66
Replying to @Sapnap
I'm concerned- Lets pray Sapnap won't die after realisation hits Dream ☝🏼😔
|
|
|
George @GeorgeNotFound
Replying to @Sapnap
😳 w h a t
|
|
|
Dream @dreamwastaken
Replying to @Sapnap
SAPNAP.
|
|
|
Sapnap @Sapnap
Heyyyyyy buddyyyy 😅
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

//~898 words~\\
Ayyyyyeeee Face reveal!
Found is gonna go by they/them in Dream's POV until he says his pronouns but he/him in everyone else's
George is gonna go by he/him in everyone's POV
I hope that isn't too confusing 😅
Also, Lucas is now Luka bc he changed his name again 🤦🏻
Okay, bye bye! Ily <3