Chapter 24- Cuddling The Homies During An Argument

Longer title what???

"Why is he here?" Adam said, sternly as soon as he got in the house. "You hurt Tommy on purpose." Wilbur growled, trying his best to not hurt the man in front of him. "Darryl, Karl, go upstairs. Zak, you watch them. I'll make sure nothing goes wrong. And don't let George wake up." Quackity instructed to which Zak nodded and led the two boys upstairs.

"You hurt my brother on purpose! Just so you could ruin their lives because you don't have control over yours you-." Wilbur got cut of by Quackity putting a reassuring hand on his shoulder. (NOT A SHIP) "I have all the control I can have over my life." Adam replied. "Manipulation doesn't include manipulating yourself, nimrod." Wilbur shot back. Quackity tried- but failed- to suppress a slight chuckle. "I'm not manipulating." Adam narrowed his eyes. "Is that so? Define manipulation, sir." Wilbur asked, raising an eyebrow. "When you make someone think something else. More serious than lying." The other replied. "Ah yes. Now, explain how 'acting like you have more power in this situation' is not manipulating." The taller said. "I- um.. it's.." Adam stumbled over his words.

Then came the heated part. Quackity pulled his beanie over his ears, trying to block out the other two men screaming profanities at each other.

Wilbur noticed and decided to end it. "Get out before I file a restraining order." He threatened, shaking his head at the other's stupidity. "You don't scare me." Adam replied. "Doesn't explain the sweat. Now scram." The brunette said, again. Adam ran up to Wilbur before Quackity pushed the man back. "No sir. Listen to the man, leave. No one like you." He stuck his tongue out in a childish manner. Adam grumbled something low and left, slamming the door on his way out.

"Alright, you go upstairs and make sure the four are okay. I'll make dinner." Wilbur smiled softly and headed to the kitchen. "Oh and drink water." Quackity nodded and sprinted up the stairs.

-While the two were arguing-

Karl was hugging George, who woke up abruptly to the sound of yelling. "It'll be alright. Just a little longer." Skeppy assured his friends and "friend". Karl and George were huddled up in a blanket, George shaking because he's one of the reasons it's even happening. Bad was sobbing because his friend was down there, with no one to save him.

"It's over." A voice, belonging to Quackity, informed from the other side of the door. "You can open it." Skeppy said. Understanding the statement, Quackity opened the door and flinched at the sight of most of his friends like that. "Uh.. he's gone and Wilbur's making dinner. When is Dream coming?" He asked. "Uh.. seven." George replied with a shaky and broken voice. Quackity furrowed his eyebrows at the brunette's voice. "Come downstairs, we'll get all of you water. C'mon." He instructed with a soft voice, as if he talked any louder, everyone in the room would break. The four nodded and went downstairs.

"Ooh, you don't look too good. Water?" Wilbur offered. Everyone muttered smaller thank you's, to which Wilbur smiled at. "I'm sorry I had to put you through all of that. You've been taking care of yourselves though, yeah? Like eating, sleeping and drinking." Wilbur asked, concerned. "Yeah we have. George less than us but, we're working on it. What time is it by the way?" Karl asked, voice still a little hoarse. "Uh, six thirty-eight." Skeppy replied. "Shoot! We have to pick him up!" George shot up from the couch, but immediately fell back down due to his shivering. "C'mon, I'll drive." Bad offered a hand to George, and the duo left the house, going to pick Dream up. "I'm coming as well! I wanna see Sapnap." Karl ran behind them. The trio sat in the car and headed to the airport.

I'm coming for you Dream.

//~657 words~\\
Anybody else wanna murder a man? 🤡🔪
Okay okay ily take care of yourselves bye bye <3333