Chapter 21- Wait

Monday, July 11

"It's gonna be okay Dream. It'll all be okay." Sapnap reassured the sobbing blonde. Dream was staring at his phone, waiting.

Dreamie ^^
Day one.
10:30 am
I'm waiting, George.
10:30 am Read

Dreamie ^^
Day one over, hope you'll come to your senses tomorrow.
1:34 am Read

Tuesday, July 12

Sapnap knocked on Dream's door. "Dream, lunch is ready." He heard no reply. He opened the door to a pained sight. Dream was sobbing, wrapped in a duvet, and staring at his phone screen. "Oh Dream." Sapnap softly said, his voice laced with sympathy. He looked at what Dream was looking at.

George @GeorgeNotFound
Niki's fun to hang out with :] @NikiNihachu
[A picture of Niki hugging George's cat.]
———————————————-
Retweets 🔁 Likes ❤️
|
|
|
Dnf is cute @DNForver0816
Replying to @GeorgeNotFound
Niki is amazing but can we talk about how upset/inactive Dream has been lately???
|
|
|
Kaitlyn @GeorgesWife
Replying to @GeorgeNotFound
Say it with me, 👏🏼 Better 👏🏼 Than 👏🏼 Dream 👏🏼
|
|
|
Astra @AstraStarr15
Replying to @GeorgeNotFound
Get to Dream before my knife gets to you.
|
|
|
Luka @LukaOurSaviour14
Replying to @GeorgeNotFound and @AstraStarr15
Woahhhh slow down there buddy
|
|
|
George @GeorgeNotFound
Replying to @AstraStarr
I plan to
[This Tweet has been deleted. Click to know more.]
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"Shhh. It's gonna be okay Dream. Just a few more days. Wanna cuddle?" Sapnap said playfully. To his surprise, Dream extended his hands. "Oh, so you're upset upset." He scoots closer and the two fall asleep quickly, forgetting about their lunch.

Sappity Nappitus
You're running out of time, George.
2:37 am Read

Wednesday, July 13

"Chiccie Nuggets asks, 'Are you okay Dream? You've been quiet.'" Sapnap read. "Dream?" He called out. "Hm? Yeah I'm fine. Just, a lot going on right now." Dream smiled, forgetting no one can see him. Different variations of 'We're here for you Dream!' and 'Dream appreciation' messages were flowing in the chat. "Chat's right. We're here if you need anything, man." Sapnap said.

Dreamie ^^
George, please.
2:18 am
I can't wait anymore.
2:18 am Read

Thursday, July 14

Dream smiled while scrolling through Twitter and seeing multiple 'We love you Dream' posts. "They're not wrong. Also, here's lunch." Sapnap handed Dream a plate of food. Dream looked at it as if it were poisoned. "Oh come on! My cooking isn't that bad!" Sapnap whined. Dream have him the 'are you sure?' look before both of them burst into fits of laughter.

"Thank you." Dream said, randomly. "For what?" Sapnap asked. "Everything. I don't think I'd be here if you weren't." Dream chuckled. "I'm not the best with this sappy shit, so I'm just gonna say no problem man and move on." Sapnap replied. Dream rolled his eyes and continued to stuff the food in his mouth.

Dreamie ^^
I'm losing hope.
3:01 am Read

Thursday, July 15th