Chapter 18- Ignore

Dream didn't know if he was being clingy, but at this point, he couldn't care less. George hadn't messaged him all day. Karl and Quackity hadn't messaged Sapnap either. The emotions in him were confusing, some of anger, and others of concern. Since Sapnap didn't know how to help, he went to his last resort.

"Dream? One, how do you know where I live and two, why are you over at almost 2 am?" The person at the door questioned, their voice slightly cracking from exhaustion. "Hey Astra, sorry. It's just that George hasn't texted me all day nor has anyone else. I came to you hoping you went through something like this and have an answer?" Dream asked. "Come inside, it's absolutely freezing out." They invited.

"Okay, so I need a bit more context. Do you think you might know why he isn't?" Astra asked once the two got settled in the living room. "He didn't really say anything. That makes me feel like I said something." Dream thought deeper and bit his lower lip. "Hey, hey, I'm sure you didn't. Maybe he was super..." They got cut off by the noise of someone coming downstairs. "Bubs, what the fuck are you doing at two am? Oh. Dream? What are you doing here at two fucking am?" A pink haired person- who he could only guess was Astra's girlfriend, Light- came downstairs, rubbing her eyes. "Go back to sleep, nectar. Dream's over because he has relationship problems." Astra explained. "Oof, I'm immune to them at this point. What's up?" She asked, ignoring her partner's request to go to sleep. (If Light was real istg i would slap her)

It took a few minutes for Dream to explain the full situation, and where they stand now. "I... wow I'm seriously getting déjà vu." Light croaked out while putting her hand on her head. "Hah, weak." Astra scoffed. (Am I wrong though?) "But we haven't had that happen to us. Something similar, yes, but we knew the reason why we didn't talk to each other." They continued. "What was it?" Dream leaned slightly closer in eagerness. "Uh.. so when Light and her band started blowing up, we broke up for the first time. We didn't talk because we both were upset that we had to do so. Then we started dating for the second time, she didn't talk to me for over a week but I knew she was way too busy to talk. So we had to break up again and now we're together." Astra explained. So will we have to break up?

Dream woke up to the sound of dishes clattering. "He's gonna wake up!" He heard someone whisper-yell. "Oh, boo-hoo. It's 2 pm, he should be." He heard another say, definitely not trying to be quiet. He got up from the couch and headed towards the source of the sound.

"Oh, good morning!" Astra turned around. "When did I fall asleep?" Dream rubbed his head, not remembering much from last night. "You fell asleep after I explained what happened to us. I'm pretty sure you were overthinking while you were tired, which is definitely not healthy, so I gave you a blanket and you immediately fell asleep." They chuckled, going back to brooming the floor. "You live alone?" He asked, still half-asleep. "Yeah. We're old enough to, so don't worry." Light said, while cleaning- not even- rubbing the plates with a sponge and somehow making a lot of noise. "You amaze me." Astra looked up to her before looking back down to the spotless floor. "I know." Light flipped her hair and put away the last of the dishes.

"You're gonna burn the food." Astra pointed towards the stove and rolled their eyes. "OH FUCK-.." The taller cussed and sprinted towards it. "Did you tell Sapnap you were coming here?" Astra asked while smiling innocently. "Oh. OH. THATS WHAT I FORGOT." Dream facepalmed, realising Sapnap had no idea where he was. "That's fine, I'll do it." They smiled and pulled out their phone. They saw a Twitter post from the 5Hearts Updates and...

Well fuck.

//~688 words~\\
Cliffhanger fuckers, this is the 4th time or smth
Alr ily take care of yourself <3