The Next day

I woke up early and removed Tae's hand off my waist gentle. I got up and did my morning routine. Me and Tae were going to wear matching outfits today so I decided to wear that. I went downstairs to go cook breakfast for me and Tae. After a few minutes I felt a hand on my waist and a head on my shoulder. "Morning Honey" I heard a sleepy voice say from behind me "Morning Sleepyhead" I said as I heard him yawn. We were eating when Tae spoke, " Darling my Hyungs told me they will come in 15 minutes" He said in his Jealous tone again.

 "TaeTae how many times have I told you not to be Jealous" I said making him pout at me. "I know but my friend Jimin is a big flirt" He said as He stood up from his chair "Tae don't talk like that about your friend" I said going to him. "But Y/n I don't-" Before he could finish the doorbell rang "Your friends are here come on" I said as I kissed his cheek and went to the door to check. "Hello you must be Y/n, Taehyung's wife" One of the boys said to me showing his cute bunny smile. "Oh yes I am, come in" I said with a soft smile "Hi hyungs Hi Kook" Tae said as I went to sit by him on the couch. "Hyungs can introduce yourselfs" he said as his friends stared at me with cute smiles on their faces.