"I'm Sorry"

They left and it was only me and Tae left I didn't wanna see him so I just went to our shared bedroom. Tae followed me and reached just in time. "Please Darling am sorry" He said as tears went down his cheeks "don't "darling" me You didn't have to say those things to me!" I screamed at him as tears rolled down my eyes.

 "Am sorry I didn't mean to I was just so jealous please am sorry" he said as I knew it wasn't his fault but the jealousy that was in him. I just ran to him and hugged him as I cryed in his arms. We went to sleep cuddling after words and yes it sounds very dramatic of our fight but I know Tae would never say that, it's the jealousy that takes over.

 The next day, I woke up as I felt a hand on my waist "Morning honey" he said pecking my cheeks "Morning TaeBear" I said smiling. I forgave tae yesterday at night when we went to sleep and he forgave me as well. Now me and him were on our shared bed as Tae wanted to sleep more. When I say am inlove with him I mean it, Today I had to go to work and yes Tae didn't wanna let me go. "Darling don't leave me please" He said hold my waist while hugging me tightly "it's only a little while I will come back soon" I told him as he finally let go of me. As I hopped in my car I kissed Tae goodbye and left for work Today was going to be a busy day.