The big surprise

Everything was ready and Y/n was going to come in 10 mins. My hyungs showed me how it was going to go and what I was going to say. After that my hyungs left as They knew Y/n was going to come in 5 mins. As we waved goodbye I went back inside to be ready, I had roses in one of my hands and in the other I had nothing.

 As 5 mins pass I saw the door open and a cute Y/n pop out. "Honey what is this?" She asked in a confused look "Happy Anniversary Darling" I said as I went up to her. Giving her the roses and kissing her lips as she cryed because she thought I didn't remember. "Of course I would remember, how can I not forget how I fell in love with my wifey" I said as I hugged her.

 "I actually got you something" she said as she got something from her bag. "Here I got you this, I know not the best but I made it with all my love" She said as she stopped crying. I looked at the picture in the neckless as my heart started to beat very fast "Darling....This is amazing thank you so much" I said hugging her even tighter and giving her more kisses.

 "Really!?" She said a bit surprise "Yes I love it so much" I said giving her more kisses. "Hmm I love you so much" she said in the kiss "I love you too so much" I said as I deepened the kiss. And that's how our night went after words.