The Stare

I sat by Tae as we talked with his hyungs and maknae for a while. I had to go to the bathroom so I excused myself. I came back and saw Tae giving his hyungs and maknae a death glare. "TaeTae stop it" I said making him give me a death glare. 

"Don't tell me what to do" He said before getting up and going to the kitchen I stood frozen by that death glare My sweet childish husband would never death glare at his own wife I said in my mind. "Noona you okay?" Jungkook said with a worried face "am fine kookie also what's up with TaeTae?" I asked as he looked at me again. "He's just in a bad mood right now" he said making me a bit angry because I told him I love him and only him but he just keeps getting jealous.

 "Y/n don't worry his bad mood will go away soon" Jimin said as he hugged me for comfort "He never acts this way" I said sad that he is jealous over something so little. "Jeez...Don't be so dramatic" I heard a voice from the kitchen "Well stop being so Jealous" I responded in a firm voice "trying to act strong I see" Taehyung said again his voice turned cold.

 "I-ummm" I tried to say something but nothing could come out I was just so mad at Tae can't he see how much I love him. "Who's the weak one now" he said my angry and sadness getting stronger "Tae don't say that she's your wife" Namjoon said trying to defend me from taehyung "Hyung she's my wife so stop defending her" Taehyung said coming out of the kitchen.