Love

Me and Y/n stayed in bed a little longer, we talked about last night or what we were gonna do today. As much as I love Y/n, she really acts like if she's older than me which I really love, it's cute how she acts. 

"Are you even listening Tae?" Y/n said making me snap out of my mind "oh am sorry darling" I said with a sorry smile.

           "Omg this man" Y/n said rolling her eyes at me "YAH, DON'T ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME" I shout a bit because this girl ain't gonna disrespect her amazing, handsome, looking Husband. "And I don't care" Y/n said all sassy so I took another opportunity to tease her again.

            "Oh but darling~ You know I love you~" I teased her with my deep flirty voice which made her face again turn red. "Who's the little kid now" I laughed at how red she was. "HAHAHAHAH OMG YOUR FACE THO" I kept laughing but than I stopped because I notice I kinda cross the line.

          "Sniff" I heard from Y/n, now I really fricked it up "Darling am sorry, I mean it please don't cry, I love you with all my heart, don't cry baby" I said hugging her from the back as she sniffed again. She faced me and hugged me back as much, She is truly amazing I love her so much. 

          I felt bad I made her cry but It's wasn't all my fault she started it but I shouldn't really say that. She is amazing, most beautiful, smart, kind, nice, savage, a cutie, my love, pretty, hot, cool, she is beautiful on the inside cuz the outside doesn't matter but the inside that shows her beautiful personality. I love you with all my heart, Y/n