Totomaru's Morning

Disclaimers: I do not own Fairy Tail

A/N: Okay, I am back to my Fairy Tail stories for now. I want everyone to know that I plan on taking this story in a different direction though for the most part it will stay true to my original plan.

Thinking about moving on to Right Claw and "Child of Fire and Brimstone". Been getting alot of request for that.

Please leave a Review, Follow, or Fav if you want. Also, don't forget to check out my other stories as well.

Yoso: Grand Rainbow Element Mage (Totomaru's teacher)

Lei: Rainbow Lightning Teacher

Kori: Rainbow Ice Teacher

Juri: Rainbow Lightning Student

Evlan: Rainbow Ice Student

Totomaru's Morning

The sun was barely coming up when Totomaru open his eyes, the near-pitch darkness of his room being a clear indicator of that.

But nevertheless, the noise he was hearing was definitely real.

Mind numbing real.

Just outside the window to his room on the third story of the building, which led out to the school's courtyard, he could hear the sound of heavy grunts, blows being landed on flesh, lightning crackling, and the occasional sound of a tree breaking.

All and all, noises that painfully reminded him of his childhood.

Slowly, he turns his head to look at the clock by his bed stand, the two hands indicating that it was barely past three in the morning.

"I have three hours before I have to get up", the fire mage mumbles aloud as he rose from his bed and threw on a pair of pants. Despite what most people who never met him would think, Totomaru was always above the common stereotype that was affiliated with fire mages in the aspect that they wore limited clothing even in the colder months of the year with Macao Conbolt probably being the only fire mage he knew of that wore more clothing than him. He had to consider that a number of parents in the surrounding area sent their kids to his school and thus he usually dressed modestly whenever he venture out into town or when classes were being held.

But seeing how it was so early in the morning and that it was the holidays he felt like he didn't have to worried about anyone important being at his school. Walking through the halls, the guild mage turn headmaster made his way outside where he comes across quite a scene.

Kori and Evlan were out by one edge of the courtyard, assuming what seem to be a mediation pose with their legs cross while their arms were stretched out to the sides and small droplets of ice hovered among their hands, moving in a circular formation. With their eyes close and seeming engross in their own world, Totomaru turn his attention to the main source of his irritation who were on the other side of the courtyard.

Embroiled in an intense training duel, Juri was on the backfoot as Lei press her at every turn; forcing the student to stay on her toes in over to just avoid the electrifying punches and kicks that were being thrown at her.

"Wait a minute, wasn't she hurt yesterday?" Totomaru thought, clearly recalling the girl getting bandages up by Evlan after her bout with Wendy. But before his thoughts could delve any further, the sounds of Lei bellowing out critiques snap him back to the real world.