Arrangements

Disclaimers: I do not own Fairy Tail

A/N: So after talking with Tenryu no hoko, (By the way, check out their stories). I decided to provide an update to some of my hiatus stories while I work on Right Claw, preferably this one and Ladies' Man.

Yoso: Grand Rainbow Element Mage (Totomaru's teacher)

Lei: Rainbow Lightning Teacher

Kori: Rainbow Ice Teacher

Juri: Rainbow Lightning Student

Evlan: Rainbow Ice Student

Arrangements

"Okay, spill", Cana corners the Sky Dragon-Slayer, "How is he?"

Wendy could feel her back pressing up against the wall and despite all of her draconian strength, it refuses to budge against the pressure she was applying to it. For the first time in a long time, she was the prey and all of her big sisters were the predators, eyeing her with an unnatural gleam in their eyes.

"W-What?", she stammers out, wishing that Chelia, Beth, or even Carla, were here to back her up.

"How. Is. He?", Cana empathize, "You're not going to stand here and tell me that your first time was your only time? Surely you have done the dirty deed in other places."

Wendy diverts her eyes to the ceiling, "Weeeeelllllllll", as the hyenas press in on her.

"Are you a top or are you the bottom?", Lucy asks.

"Does he prefer your top or your bottom?", Levy added.

"Are you guys into foreplay?", Evergreen voices.

"Are you guys into roleplay?", Mira wonders.

"Why is this interrogation starting to turn into a rhyme?", Wendy questions to herself while briefly wondering what her mate was going through.

Back on the Main Floor

The guild was rowdy once more now that everything had calm down for the moment. Lei was busy drinking half of the guild under the table, her roars of laughter being heard over all of the mugs that were being slammed. Off to the side, Kori was quietly sipping on tea alongside Freed while the two discuss matters of the current political situation of the Pergrande Kingdom and how the effects would be far-reaching and long-lasting for Isghar.

Romeo was off in the corner, being congratulated by his father and Wakaba while Juri was still being seen to by Evlan as she kept bandaging her up.

While Totomaru on the other hand....

"The gods are laughing at me right now, I just know it", Totomaru grumbled as he sat at the tavern alongside a hysterical laughing Gajeel and a smiling Juvia, "The fact that I am now temporarily part of the same guild I try to destroy more than a decade ago is no doubt the highest of irony."

"Cheer up, Totomaru-Kun. Juvia-chan thinks you will have a good time being a part of Fairy Tail!", the Water Mage says in an effort to cheer her friend up.

"Gi Hi Hi Hi", came forth from Gajeel's mouth, "Cheer up, rainbow flamey! Besides, it can't be any worse than what you beforehand!"

Totomaru holds up three fingers.

"First off, you swore to never use that nickname again. Second, I am the headmaster at one of the most highly-acclaim magic school in the country and now the teachers in my employment have to take up the slack while I'm gone", Totomaru began before looking across the counter where Master Makarov and his own teacher were busy clinking mug and downing ale, "And third, Master Yoso, what possible reason could there be that I have to join this guild?"