The Offer

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail. Just the OC's

A/N: I like to thank everyone who has shown support for this story and thanks for wait. Enjoy.

You should read my other stories, Fiery Hurricane of Love and The Wild Master.

Chapter Two

The Offer

Two months later after the Joint Mission.

"How the fuck do I get myself into these messes?", an eighteen-year-old Romeo thought to himself as he was having a staring contest with the two girls in front of him, "And they always seem to involve women."

The one on the left of him, Juri he believed her name was, glaring a hole straight into his soul with her golden tilted eyes while lightning arcs off her body. She was slightly smaller than Romeo with six-packs abs, slightly muscled arms and legs, wearing an open yellow vest like his, except with binding around her busty chest. She had spiky dirty blonde hair on her head with a gold bandana wrapped around her forehead, with some loose yellow pants a little baggy to the untrained eye, but to Romeo who was experienced he could tell they give her freedom of movement, and she was donning simple sandals on her feet.

And to his right was Evlan who was leveling Romeo with an icy emotionless stare through her blue eyes. She stood around the same height as Juri with snow-white skin on her slender body. She was wearing a long dark blue cloak with a hood, with curly blue hair on her head that stretched just barely pass her neck. Romeo could see through her cloak to tell that she was busty herself underneath a closed five-buttons blue vest with a blue skirt and stockings underneath, and she finished it off with dark blue medieval shoes. And just like Juri, ice was swirling around her body.

"These girls seriously love their colors", Romeo thought, "It's pretty creepy."

For a moment Romeo looks away from them to see Totomaru-sensei having an argument with two breathtaking women who look to be around his age, while an elderly old man with green eyes dressed in nothing more than a long white hanfu with a long black beard was standing next to Master Makarov joining him in a laugh while both on them were watching the scene unfold.

The two women who Totomaru was arguing with were almost identical to the two girls he was having a staring contest with the long golden blonde one with ocean blue eyes with a bountiful figure looking like she was ready to punch his Rainbow Fire teacher who himself was about to unsheathe his sword in anger. While the equally long blue-haired woman with golden eyes and a breathtaking body looks ready to kill them both. Between the blue-haired woman who was dress in a simple sky blue kimono and the blonde who worn a golden qipao, Romeo was starting to see why Totomaru dressed the way he did.

"No time for that now", Romeo told himself as he turns back to the two girls, "Can't look like a bitch in front of these two."

And with that, he started to use his own fire magic to cast a red flame that encircled and engulf him.

"Thank goodness Nastu taught me this intimidation techniques a few years ago, it really comes in handy when I want people to back off of me", Romeo thought as he swore he saw both girls for a moment don a look of surprise before returning back to their previous expressions.

Suddenly a gust of wind explodes behind him almost sending him flying forward from the sheer force of it. As he turns to see what was producing it, an expression of sheer terror appears on his face.

For standing there in the middle of the guildhall with a mini-hurricane violently swirling around her was the Sky Dragon Slayer and his girlfriend Wendy Marvell, and she didn't look like she was in a good mood.