OMAKE The Lindsay's Incident. PT.1

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail.

A/N: I should stop putting plots inside of stories cause then they make me want to write a chapter on it. Anyway this the backstory behind the time Wendy caught Lindsay inside of Romeo's room, (mention beforehand in previous chapters). Enjoy.

This chapter was beta by BarelyProdigies.

Also check out my other story Fiery Hurricane of Love.

OMAKE

The Lindsay's Incident. PT.1

Wendy's Day

"So how are things going between you and Romeo?" Lucy asks as the trio made their way back to the Fairy Tail guild hall. Their job went smoother than expected and they were able to get back way earlier than they planned.

"We're doing fine", Wendy answered.

"You guys have been dating for what, since the X791Grand Magic Games?" Levy asked causing Wendy to turn red in embarrassment.

"W-we weren't exactly dating after the games", Wendy stuttered out, "We just formed a team and hung out a lot. It wasn't until after the invasion that he ask me out."

"Well it's nice to know that everything is working out between you two", Lucy said as the trio walks into the guild hall.

"Hey, you guys are back early!" Cana yelled out as she down another barrel, "The job go okay?"

"Better than we expected!" Levy replied, " In fact, I don't think it was necessary for them to give out such a large reward for something so easy."

"Not that we're complaining about the jewels, of course!" Lucy smiled happily, "Anything happen while we were gone?"

"Master and Macao had to go to Crocus for an emergency guild masters meeting the other day and should be back within an hour or two", Cana explained, "And Romeo got back from his job a while ago, went straight home after stopping by here for a moment. Natsu, Gajeel, and Laxus are out hunting down the Vulcans that have been causing trouble in the forest. Other than that; nothing else."

As Cana, Levy, and Lucy engage in conversation, Wendy was standing there quietly while contemplating everything Cana just said.

"Romeo is home? By himself? While his dad is out of town? And Carla doesn't know I'm back yet.", she thought.

If anyone had been looking in Wendy's direction, they would no doubt have noticed the almost sinister, (If not pervert) smile that formed on her face as she quietly snuck out of the guild hall.

Outside the Guild Hall.

Wendy damn near flew across town on her way to Romeo's house.

"Can't wait to surprise him, wonder what I should do?" Wendy thought, "Just straight up pounce on him as soon as he answers the door? Sneak into his bedroom? Or maybe pounce on him after I sneak into his bedroom? Decisions, decisions."

As she approaches the house, her enhanced smell catches a scent that she wasn't too fond of.

"Lindsay Mine", she almost growled out. Wendy didn't exactly hate the daughter of the Smoke Mage, but they weren't friends. They were guildmates, nothing more. If you had a death wish, you might say within hearing distance of the Sky Dragon-Slayer that she was jealous of the relationship that Romeo and Lindsay had. Jealous about the close friendship the two have shared since before they could even walk or talk.