FEB 2022 Event - Critique Partner Match-up

EVENT DATE: February 19th, 2022 

EVENT TIME: 12 to 2pm Eastern Time Zone

EVENT DETAILS

The Writers Connect team is excited about our first event of 2022. This year we are using Streamyard as our host platform. Virtual tables will be set up for the event based on genre and skill level. Ahead of the event, participants will be asked to fill in a form. The questions asked will help the WCX team seat each participant at the table that best fits their writing strengths and preferences. 

During the event, participants can access details about their fellow writers and see at a glance what their interests are. Participants can also send messages to chat privately with each other. The WCX team will be available during the event to answer questions. 

👉 This event is FREE to all! However, it is limited to 100 participants! If you are not sure you can attend, please do not register. We want to be sure everyone who is able to attend has the opportunity to do so.

 We want to be sure everyone who is able to attend has the opportunity to do so

What is a critique partner match-up?

Chances are, if you've been writing long enough to have a finished work under your belt (or close to it), you're already familiar with the concept of a critique partner. These are fellow writers who are in the same position you are — they have a piece of work they'd like to get constructive feedback on.

As with any relationship, choosing a critique partner should not be handled lightly. There needs to be mutual trust and respect. After all, you will be sharing your work with another writer, and we all know how personal our stories are. It's also important that both parties are at similar stages in their writing experience so there's an equal exchange of feedback.

*        *        *

Keep reading for more details about the Critique Partner Match-up 👉