APR 2022 Event - The Wattys Experience

EVENT DATE: April 9th, 2022

EVENT TIME: 2pm Eastern Time Zone (GMT -5)

EVENT DETAILS

The WritersConnX team is back with our second event of the year! And because Wattys season is nigh, we have dubbed April Wattys Month here at WritersConnX!

Staying true to our focus of helping writers learn the tools of the trade and promoting valuable connections, we are hosting a panel of Wattys winners. They'll talk about how they stay motivated to finish their WIPs; we'll hear their tips for preparing award-winning stories; and you'll learn how their lives changed (or not) after their big win. We will also have Wattpad Stars on hand to talk about their near misses with the Wattys. You might be surprised at the lessons they learned.

Not only that, WCX is collaborating with the Bootcamp Mentors, a program designed to help writers polish their Watty submission. They will be on hand to explain how the mentorship works, and talk about the benefits of taking extra time to prepare a story for competition. For more information about this program, visit bootcampmentors

EVENT LOCATION: Airmeet Event Platform

Once again, this is a virtual event, and we are using Airmeet as our host platform. After you sign in and enter the event, you will find virtual tables set up where attendees can chat before the panelists go live. Attendees will be able to access details about their fellow participants by hovering their cursor over the person's name. Attendees can also send private messages to each other. After the event begins, attendees can use the chat feature to ask questions of the panelists.

👉 This event is limited to 100* participants! If you are not sure you can attend, please do not register. We want to be sure everyone who is able to attend has the opportunity to do so. Details about registration coming soon. 

* There will be a waitlist if we exceed 100 registrations.

As always, all of our events are FREE, and they are recorded. You can find them on our WritersConnX YouTube channel after the event. 

Invitations to register will be emailed to the members of our community who have shared their emails with us. If you are interested in this event and have not shared your email with us, please let us know in the comments section or in a PM, and we will contact you.

 If you are interested in this event and have not shared your email with us, please let us know in the comments section or in a PM, and we will contact you