OCT 2022 Event - Next Level NaNoWriMo

EVENT DATE: October 8th, 2022

EVENT TIME: 2pm Eastern Time Zone (GMT -5)

EVENT DETAILS

Is there a story in your head that you want to share with the world? Do you wish you had a motivational coach to keep you on task so you can finish it? Well, NaNoWriMo is just around the corner, and our panelists are excited to talk about it.

In case you didn't know, National Novel Writing Month is a writing initiative designed to motivate people to write 50,000 words during the month of November. But you don't have to wait until then to get started. October (or Preptober) is when a lot of the magic happens, and there are many resources available to the motivated writer who is ready for a challenge.

If you missed this year's Wattys deadline, or even if you entered and you're ready to start writing next year's award winner, WritersConnX is here to get you pumped and prepped.

👇          👇          👇

This is a virtual event, and we are using Zoom Events as our host platform. Emails will be sent out before the event date to the folks on our email list. If you'd like to attend, you will need to register with the link we provide in the email. If you are not on our email list, you can request to be added through a PM here or in our discord server.

As always, all of our events are FREE, and they are recorded. You'll find them on our WritersConnX YouTube channel after the event.

We hope to see you there!