Chapter 34

Yeon Ah's POV

"I've arranged a marriage for you."

...

"Wh-what?"

"You will get married to a rich company's CEO's son."

I got up and went upstairs, tears coming up my eyes.

Arranged a marriage for me? Why? I couldn't believe this.

I was crying on my bed when I heard a knock on my door. Then my mom walked in.

"Yeonnie-yah.. I'm sorry but I had to do this for the company. You know that I've been sick for a long period so to save the company, this was the only solution. Please forgive me.."

I stopped crying and looked at her.

"Eomma. I've always respected you. I never thought that you would do this to me one day. I can't believe you chose the company over me. And you know what? I wanted to tell you earlier that I had a boyfriend but I guess that's useless now." I said, looking away.

"I'm sorry.. And you should break up with him as soon as possible. We've arranged the marriage a few days after your graduation."

I stayed silent and she left my room. I was sad and frustrated. How am I going to tell Jimin?

Our graduation is in a few weeks. Yep. This was going to be my last year in high school. I'm going to graduate.

I sighed loudly, went to take a hot shower and went directly to sleep. I'll think about how to tell Jimin tomorrow.

~Next morning~

I woke up as my alarm went off. I turned it off and got off my bed.

I went to shower, brush my teeth and dressed up. It was 7:25 AM when I got downstairs.

Nobody was there and I spotted a note on the table.

Went to work early. Don't forget to eat breakfast. See you later,
Mom xx

Tsh. Don't forget to eat breakfast? Why does she still care about me?

I won't even bother to take an apple.

I put on my shoes, some black sneakers, and headed out.

It was still early since the bus comes in 5 minutes. So I put on my earphones and listened to music.

//At school//

I was at the lockers taking my books when a pair of hands covered my eyes.

The person didn't talk but I knew who it was, only by smelling the fresh lemon odor.

"Mwoya Jiminnie.."

He then took off his hands and smiled at me.

"How's my jagiya doing?"

"Good." I said not very enthusiasticly.

"What's wrong?"

Should I tell him? Uhm..

"Nothing. I'm just tired. Hey the bell's gonna ring. See you later:)" I said, giving him a small peck on the cheek before going to class.

He looked at me blankly while I walked away.

I had biology while he had physics.

The class was boring but I understood well. The teacher said that we were going to have a test on this tomorrow. I didn't care.

Lunch time arrived and I was glad to see the guys. I haven't seen them since this morning.

"Yo Yeonnie~" Soo Ji greeted me.